• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I need prayer!!

I decided to make change and I feel the enemy is trying the best to break me. Please pray for me to move forward. I myself will pray to remove all of this in the name of Jesus Christ .

Active
As a matter of prayer:

"Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3:13-14)

Loyal
The enemy always attacks us when we are in the good path. Don't turn from your path, you will be harmed more if you do, Christ, who defeated the evil one, has more power than any evil spirit or even all the evil spirits at the same time. Call on Him for help and don't give in to those who would harm you. Glad to pray for you.

The enemy always attacks us when we are in the good path. Don't turn from your path, you will be harmed more if you do, Christ, who defeated the evil one, has more power than any evil spirit or even all the evil spirits at the same time. Call on Him for help and don't give in to those who would harm you. Glad to pray for you.

Thank you, i will definitely continue.

Loyal
I decided to make change and I feel the enemy is trying the best to break me. Please pray for me to move forward. I myself will pray to remove all of this in the name of Jesus Christ .

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1 Submit yourselves therefore to God.
2 Resist the devil.
3 Draw nigh to God. :)

Remember, sometimes the devil does not leave right away, as we must always stand our ground. Jesus was tempted 3 times in a row after fasting for 40 days, and then the devil left him for a more opportune time.

Jas 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

1 Submit yourselves therefore to God.
2 Resist the devil.
3 Draw nigh to God. :)

Remember, sometimes the devil does not leave right away, as we must always stand our ground. Jesus was tempted 3 times in a row after fasting for 40 days, and then the devil left him for a more opportune time.

I will follow , and will stand my ground.

Selene it sure doesn't hurt for others to pray for you and your family but no one can plead your case to the Father better than you talking/praying to Him yourself. Praying doesn't have to be a constant begging to the Father. When you talk to the Father you speak to him like you would your earthly dad. Just tell God how much you really love Him. He already knows what you need before you ask, but it sure makes His day when you say, I LOVE YOU FATHER.

Selene it sure doesn't hurt for others to pray for you and your family but no one can plead your case to the Father better than you talking/praying to Him yourself. Praying doesn't have to be a constant begging to the Father. When you talk to the Father you speak to him like you would your earthly dad. Just tell God how much you really love Him. He already knows what you need before you ask, but it sure makes His day when you say, I LOVE YOU FATHER.

I do & will continue ! Thank you.

May God keep in safety and stand in His strength by His Daughter.

it's really good news that you understand the situation early. However, try to keep yourself safe and sound. Good Luck!