• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I Need Prayer

Hi....I am asking for prayer for myself and well as my family. Lately things have not been going good at all. My daughter won't talk to me and when we do chat she takes me the wrong way..things are not good between us so therefore, I can't see my grandchildren. My son is struggling a lot with his life and needs prayer. Myself...well as a mom my heart is breaking and I need prayer as my world seems to be falling apart. I feel so helpless right now and I need help myself.

Hi sass,

To say I know what you are going through wouldn't be right because I don't, but I am lifting you up to God knowing that He has His hand upon you, your daughter and your son. Things aren't easy and right now they are even painful, but know this God is in control and you and your family through Him are victorious. Satan would love to bring you down right now, but don't let him through this time and pain keep on praising God even though it's hard and you may not feel like Praise Him and continuelly say prayers of blessings upon your children and grandchildren. God loves each of you and is there and hears. May His blessings fall upon you and your family and may you all be filled to overflowing.

AA

Thank you so much AA. I do forget to praise God when things go wrong so thank you so much for reminding me and also for keeping us in your prayers. It means so much to me. Thank you Kathy

Loyal
Not being intimately associated with the situation, I coudnt judge what best to say or do to heal your relationship with your children. But the Great Healer is intimately involved, so in prayer, ask Him, and be patient, waiting for an answer. God doesnt always answer right away, and often people give up on Him responding and go the way of King Saul.