• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I need prayer support

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
Hi bro, what's the problem with the health?

============================

Dear God, oh what fantastic bodies we used to have, until we messed it all up with sin. Dear God help us as we get older and things go a bit awry. For David, I pray that you will bring him the healing that only you can give because you're the God of miracles. I pray to for a blessing for him and lots of comfort from your Holy Spirit.

Amen.

Hi bro, what's the problem with the health?

============================

Dear God, oh what fantastic bodies we used to have, until we messed it all up with sin. Dear God help us as we get older and things go a bit awry. For David, I pray that you will bring him the healing that only you can give because you're the God of miracles. I pray to for a blessing for him and lots of comfort from your Holy Spirit.

Amen.
I'm suffering with skin problem since many years. and I monthly i suffers with some sickness and I'm loosing my hair also