Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

I need prayer for friendship renewal

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by wordwarrior86, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Most Gracious and Eternal Heavenly Father, I pray that you will repair the friendship that I have with my guy friend Jovani and that you will help us to reach out to one another and reconnect and talk to each other soon. I pray that you will change his heart and allow him to reach out to me and be kind to me again. Please do this in your own time and in your own way. I need your help, Father. I won't give up on you or my friend. We have not spoken in four almost five months, since 1 July 2017, when he stopped talking to me for no reason at all. I miss him and I look forward to seeing/talking to him again one day. I claim my renewed friendship in Jesus Christ blessed name, Amen.

Sent from a mobile device
  2. @wordwarrior86

I am praying that God will help to resolve the issues you have and to walk ever closer to Him.

Br. Bear and wordwarrior86 like this.
  3. Glad to pray for you wordwarrior86!

wordwarrior86 likes this.

4. Thanks so much for your prayers! God bless you!

5. Thanks so much for your prayers. It is much appreciated. May God continue to Bless you and keep you.

amadeus2 likes this.