Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

I need new friends

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Adrobby, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Hello,am new to this site and i need new friends.

Sent from a mobile device
  2. @Adrobby
    Welcome to Talk Jesus!
    I hope you make many new friends in Christ Jesus here on this online Community of Christian Believers!
    That Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus may fellowship and help you grow in the Lord & His Word while you are here.
    With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    Be Welcome!
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

amadeus2 likes this.
  3. Welcome to the forum, Adrobby! May God grant the desires of your heart in Him!

Christ4Ever likes this.
  4. Welcome to Talk Jesus @Adrobby

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Bless you

amadeus2 likes this.
  5. welcome aboard and God Bless you glad you are here look forward to you sharing

amadeus2 likes this.
  6. It can be a lonely world for us at times. Some have no family, or few friends, or our faith sets us so apart, that others have a hard time relating to us. Many of us seek a life mate, and despair at the selection available. Then often those we do draw close to, disappoint us in not providing us the level of friendship we desire. There is only one person who can satisfy our needs and sadly, none of us are so spiritual to be satisfied typically with a non-physical friend in Jesus. So I am glad to pray that God lead you to friends who will be good to you.

amadeus2 and Christ4Ever like this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 12)

1. Adrobby
  2. Christ4Ever
  3. Br. Bear
  4. amadeus2
  5. Fragrant Grace
  6. Dave M
  7. Brad Huber
  8. Hope in God
  9. bobpa
  10. Bendito
  11. Shutterbug
  12. OneGodBeliever