• Hi Guest!

I've added a brand new "Night Mode" option to our site design. I'd greatly appreciate your vote on this poll here.

To switch to night mode (or back to light/default theme) simply scroll all the way down to the footer and click on the style chooser.

Thank you.

I need new friends

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff member
@Adrobby
Welcome to Talk Jesus!
I hope you make many new friends in Christ Jesus here on this online Community of Christian Believers!
That Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus may fellowship and help you grow in the Lord & His Word while you are here.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
Be Welcome!
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal Member
It can be a lonely world for us at times. Some have no family, or few friends, or our faith sets us so apart, that others have a hard time relating to us. Many of us seek a life mate, and despair at the selection available. Then often those we do draw close to, disappoint us in not providing us the level of friendship we desire. There is only one person who can satisfy our needs and sadly, none of us are so spiritual to be satisfied typically with a non-physical friend in Jesus. So I am glad to pray that God lead you to friends who will be good to you.