• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I need Ideas!

Hello to all my brothers and sisters As many of you know I am in the process of publishing my first book. I am trying to design a cover for the book its self. beings you all are such an encouragement to me I was wondering if you would mind giving me some ideas on the designs The title is Walking in His Peace!
Please give me some creative ideas. Thank you all and I love you all GBU!
your sister in Christ foreverwjesus:love:

foreverwjesus said:
Hello to all my brothers and sisters As many of you know I am in the process of publishing my first book. I am trying to design a cover for the book its self. beings you all are such an encouragement to me I was wondering if you would mind giving me some ideas on the designs The title is Walking in His Peace!
Please give me some creative ideas. Thank you all and I love you all GBU!
your sister in Christ foreverwjesus:love:

Dear ForeverwJesus,

Suggestion? How about a brother (uh, uncle bobby? just for the sake of example), and sister (uh, faithgirl?) holding their hands up toward the sky and Jesus extending His Hand toward the earth?

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

Anonymous.

My suggestion...Title is Walking in His Peace....Maybe someone "walking" through a peaceful looking scene...garden, etc. Or maybe a lion and a lamb walking side by side in the garden, etc.

Well maybe you could have a picture of a person walking down a path with an angel or Jesus. Just a thought.
Heavensound

Just a thought

Maybe you could have a picture of a person walking down a path with an angel or Jesus. Or you can have a picture of somebody sitting under a tree reading their Bible and Jesus with them.
HEAVENSOUND

I want to thank everyone especially strypes for the ideas Strypes the discription you gave is all parts of my stories and I honestly think it fits the book. great job