• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I Love'd Him, but never knew Him.

Well I'm 16, I got saved just recently. I didn't know who Christ was until I was doing bad things and knew that there was something watching me doing everything. I met a friend who knew the Gospel and my life has just made a huge U-turn, I am trying to do what my friend had done for me, to save a life. I'm living for Christ and I'm loving every minute of it, and i would like the world to do so to, but I still live in a bad community, full of sin, family's Catholic but still i pursue to give glory Christ. I met Christ personally through prayer, now im living with him. Nothing is stopping me, Im continuing to preach the word of the Lord at my school, talking to my counsellors, and my friends, and I'm praying to get it through out the schools and start making posters telling people how great Christ is, and that he is the only one that can cleanse you from your sin. The reason why I joined this forum was to be part of a community, I dont have much of one where I live, so I'm trying to get around people who love Christ as much as I do. God bless everyone.

~ Dario

I was living a life of no fulfillment everyday, I once asked when my life was at a total destruction, Is there anyone there? What is the meaning? Why am I here? What is this? I was oblivious, until it felt like someone had grabbed my heart and kept it, and at the time I didn't know what it was, Later in my life I had a friend that told me who Jesus was, and I studied who Jesus was, and i prayed every night, and ever since my life has been amazing, the power of God is indescribable.

So glad to hear your testimony of meeting Jesus. And your post here is good.

Keep in touch with Jesus....and the fellowship of His people....and you will know His blessing as you pursue through life.

Welcome to T.J. Keep in touch with us.....We want to help you

In His Love

All glory to God, thank you brothers and sisters in Chirst!

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole
world but loses his soul? (Mark
8:36).