• Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

    Register Log In

I Like Stomping Devils !!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Member
The bible teaches us that the devil goes around as a roaring lion seeing who he may devour . When ungodly people come to talkjesus to try to disrupt this site , they only are really giving God his proper authority in both heaven and earth . If satan was really satisfying them , they wouldn't have the desire to come here . But the truth is that satan will worship God in all he tries to do ! God turns all satans evil for good ! Why does ungodly people come here to disrupt ? Because they know there time is short , and by nature they are drawn here because inside they know that God is a force that cannot be stopped ! They are scared to death that Gods people will judge them . But God has already judged them and they have no peace so much that they are infatuated with talkjesus ! But with every visit they are giving God what he want from them without them even knowing it ! Their time ! Time is one thing these ungodly devils need more than any of us ! But the inside of them is so afraid of God that they try soooo hard to stop his work . Thanks for giving the most high God you're time , because the more time you spend here , the less time you are giving to satan . Brother Mike :shade:
 
Member
Hello brother Mike, I haven’t seen you around for a while, welcome back. I love you title, “I like stomping devils” lol. It’s funny. Well you do have a point, and I myself noticed that lately, if I’m not doing something else, I’m on here. It’s like, now all my time, or at least most of it, goes to God. Glory to God Almighty. God bless you brother,
Your sis, Tanya
 
Member
So put on all the armor that God gives.

..."Then when that evil day comes, you will be able to defend yourself. And when the battle is over, you will still be standing firm. Be ready! Let the truth be like a belt around your waist, and let God's justice protect you like armor. Your desire to tell the good news about peace should be like shoes on your feet. Let your faith be like a shield, and you will be able to stop all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Let God's saving power be like a helmet, and for a sword use God's message that comes from the Spirit. Never stop praying, especially for others. Always pray by the power of the Spirit. Stay alert and keep praying for God's people."
Eph 6 CEV

Amen. All Glory To God!
 
Member
Its true.

I found myself drifting whilst on the internet to all kinds of places.

It seems Talk Jesus has all our needs in one place. No need to spend time anywhere else.
 
Administrator
Staff Member
Cognitive said:
Its true.

I found myself drifting whilst on the internet to all kinds of places.

It seems Talk Jesus has all our needs in one place. No need to spend time anywhere else.
I certainly love how you said that humbly and so genuinely. In case your not aware when people say things like this it makes me joyful and encouraged to go stronger to glorify our AWESOME SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST! I know it does the same for the special moderators on this board as well.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Zechariah 3:2

The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?"
 
Member
Welcome back brother! it's awesome to have you back!
Stay real
Jei
X

i love stomping devils too! lol
 
Member
Jei_263 said:
Welcome back brother! it's awesome to have you back!
Stay real
Jei
X

i love stomping devils too! lol
"But the truth is that satan will worship God in all he tries to do!"

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guppy
 
Member
Coconut said:
So put on all the armor that God gives.

..."Then when that evil day comes, you will be able to defend yourself. And when the battle is over, you will still be standing firm. Be ready! Let the truth be like a belt around your waist, and let God's justice protect you like armor. Your desire to tell the good news about peace should be like shoes on your feet. Let your faith be like a shield, and you will be able to stop all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Let God's saving power be like a helmet, and for a sword use God's message that comes from the Spirit. Never stop praying, especially for others. Always pray by the power of the Spirit. Stay alert and keep praying for God's people."
Eph 6 CEV

Amen. All Glory To God!
amen! that's right, I agree with you
 
Member
I Do

Praise God! I Like "stomping Devils" I Pray And Ask God Everyday To Continue To Give Me The Anointing To Cast Every One Of Those Unclean Spirits That I Come In Contact With- In The Name Of Jesus...
 
Administrator
Staff Member
SimplePlan said:
How does one stomp a devil?
I believe the thousand + pages in the Holy Bible explains this. You should know sister, according to your profile you've been saved for 10 years.
 
Member
Mike said:
But the truth is that satan will worship God in all he tries to do !
On one glorious day, Satan will come to the throne of God, and with his followers behind him looking on, he will bow down and call him Lord. His followers will be dumb and breathless as they have been lied to all this time.

Satan tells them that he will defeat God, and that they will rule with him. They are all victims of Satan's lies. He is a great liar, the father of lies, and he has sold me on more than one in my lifetime. It is so good to have the light of the truth in me to see these for what they are. I pray that all those who come here w/o Jesus will get a seed planted in them that will grow to one day bear fruit.

Welcome back Mike,
Nigh
 

Similar threads

Top