• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

I knew something was not right, i could feel it, like something i cannot tell, Little by little since the 1st part of early 2018

Loyal
A Great Storm is moving across this World, A "JUDGMENT" of The PEOPLE of THIS World, not "THE JUDGMENT" [A Judgment ] on the people of This World and it is moving in waves and having ripple and devastating affects. The kind that is having a invisible and visible creepiness that the human mind cannot perceive but it is here.:eyes:

The unseen hand of "GOD" woven into a Calamity that is unprecedented. But long has been foretold. I knew it. Now others are awaking in long flashes who are not even religious. And the effects is all around us. And "GOD" is cleaning up and "Separating" HIs Elect". I cannot deny it. And i wish I could and show of the video's of what is going on in these facilities, It is far worst that many could imagine. Across the world....I feel that it is even a "abomination" to speak of what they are doing in "These Congregations in the name of JESUS" i am shame to even think or let my mind wonder of what they are doing. For in many of these places "the SPIRIT of GOD is NOT even there any more , and they do not even know it.

Do not get me wrong, i did not say all churches. But the numbers of demonic influence is mind boggling. I say it not lightly For this is "The JUDGMENT of GOD" falling on "The Institutionalize Church"! yes it is, The Restrainer" is slowly but surely being taken away. by The Hand of GOD. "Prophecy coming to pass" I did not say the end of the world. The Millennium has not yet come and it lasts a 1000 years. then comes the end. This world has a very long time before The End Comes,

And there is no turning around, The GATE has been open:pensive: And Our Redemption is drawing near! And we cannot stay His hand. No matter how many tears we may shed. We cannot prolong His hand.

This is not "70 AD". 70 AD was the fall of "JERUSALEM":eyes: ....... [ So do not get your $14.95 paperback mix up.]

This Prophecy concerning this text is referring to the whole world.

The Return of Christ
(Luke 21)BSB
25“There will be https://biblehub.com/nasb_/luke/21.htm#fnsigns in the sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress among nations, in perplexity at the roaring of the sea and the waves, 26people fainting from fear AND the expectation of the things that are coming upon the WORLD; for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27And then they WILL SEE THE SON OF MAN coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because YOUR REDEMPTION IS DRAWING NEAR.”:pensive: "REDEMPTION" := "TAKEN AWAY".

It’s like I want to touch this subject but don’t want to
I can’t disagree that institutionalized churches have been infiltrated by a new age narrative mainstream celebrities like Oprah have an entire channel dedicated to new age “ self actualization” “ self help manifestation” ( which if you didn’t know is pushing movies like “ the secret” a way of using gateways to ‘ manifest’ things into reality — ie not trusting in god ) , but at the same time telling her audience she is a Christian— anyway don’t get me started on oprah
I do believe God allows people and civilizations to corrupt themselves
It didn’t get much more corrupt than
Sodom and Gomorrah
GENISIS 19:4
Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house.5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

Says EVERY part of the city, not just 1 or 2
But God handled them just like he will handle the wicked institutions and people of today
John 16:11
Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged.

Stand fast this world may be rotting to its core, but I have seen many people turning to the lord and through his word has seen the truth hidden by the father of lies
John 8:31-32
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

(Disclaimer don’t get out the tin foil hats just yet— I wanted to show some examples of the Oprah comment I made so you could see for yourself that the world is being deceived as PB says it has been influenced from top to bottom)
Our salvation is guaranteed let’s pray for the unbelievers that they find salvation with us

Loyal
It’s like I want to touch this subject but don’t want to
I can’t disagree that institutionalized churches have been infiltrated by a new age narrative mainstream celebrities like Oprah have an entire channel dedicated to new age “ self actualization” “ self help manifestation” ( which if you didn’t know is pushing movies like “ the secret” a way of using gateways to ‘ manifest’ things into reality — ie not trusting in god ) , but at the same time telling her audience she is a Christian— anyway don’t get me started on oprah
I do believe God allows people and civilizations to corrupt themselves
It didn’t get much more corrupt than
Sodom and Gomorrah
GENISIS 19:4
Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house.5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

Says EVERY part of the city, not just 1 or 2
But God handled them just like he will handle the wicked institutions and people of today
John 16:11
Judgment will come because the ruler of this world has already been judged.

Stand fast this world may be rotting to its core, but I have seen many people turning to the lord and through his word has seen the truth hidden by the father of lies
John 8:31-32
31 So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, 32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

(Disclaimer don’t get out the tin foil hats just yet— I wanted to show some examples of the Oprah comment I made so you could see for yourself that the world is being deceived as PB says it has been influenced from top to bottom)
Our salvation is guaranteed let’s pray for the unbelievers that they find salvation with us
I understand where you are coming from. But when we grow from a "child of GOD" into a "sonship", the inter man" it becomes stronger to bear "The TRUTH" not the truth, but "THE TRUTH" and there is only "One". Thats all for us and not them, and We grow into measures that we can "bear". About ourselves and the other people of this world who we live beside and walk with and live within our own houses. Thats is why Our first goal is "Sanctification" & "Holiness". and without it we cannot see "THE TRUTH" and i do not care how long we have read the Bible and been "Born from Above". In this pursuit you can feel the tearing and Stretching of New Creature growing within you. And the more HE shows you about this world and the creatures who live here the more it "Terrify's" you and you do not want to see anymore. But we have become sons and it is beyond our control. AS we grow, and i don't mean knowledge, knowledge lives within the brains. This is beyond knowledge for knowledge cannot dwell in this place in the being of the "New Creature" that is created in "Christ JESUS". The Bible use the "anthropomorphic" term; "The Mind of Christ" we have, which is "The Mind of TRUTH. "Let this "TRUTH" be in you as it is in "Christ JESUS"

And the odds that is against us, is like 10 to 1, the numbers that is opposite of us, "in this generation" We are the few. in this generation. And they can read and study all day long, years upon years , they can never come to this light although they see clearly but yet they don't.

You have to call it, what it is when you enter "sonship" when you handle snakes and vipers you do not grab them by the "tail" you grab by the neck and tight behind the head. And you do not pet "wolves" and butt heads with "goats".:pensive:

Jesus did not use the "words", Wolves, vipers, snakes, dogs, pigs, goats, demons, legions, for Colorful "Tapestry". For he is speaking in a "Language" that is design for us and our ears only. Let them have their language when he speaks to us, He speaks to the FLOCK and we are one! And we must grow on into "sonship". You begin to call it, as it is.

No such thing as "new age", False churches, for SATAN is the god of this world. He is the prince, and One of "The "Strong Angels" from Heaven has not come down and "Bound him and cast him into the bottomless PIT" yet. But ONE of The Strong ANGELS will come, not 2 not 3 or 5 or "ARCH- ANGEL" but only One "Strong ANGEL" with a chain, will bound Him and cast him into a bottomless Pit. Only one.

And the only WAY a "New Creature" in Christ JESUS can continue to GROW in CHRIST is Through the Process of "SANCTIFICATION & HOLINESS" for this is the Will of GOD for all of HIs Children. And You cannot have any "IDOLS" in your life. And many worship churches pastors, ministries, sons, daughters, husbands, wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, fornication, adultery, same sex, and the IDOLATRY list goes on, careers, houses, cars, entertaine and they have no idea they are worshipping these things. Why? Because it is "A JUDGMENT" of GOD"and not "The Judgment of GOD" place unpon them. Because they refuse to acknowledge "THE TRUTH" not the truth but "THE TRUTH".

We do not have to like "THE TRUTH" :eyes:GOD never told us to like it! WE are to acknowledge it and ask for help to "walk in it" and pray for help, to do so. For this also is The Will of GOD. "Israel" was more corrupted that "Sodom and Gomorrah" and all the other nations around her. No matter how hard GOD punish her. The more he punish her the wickeder she got.

Read Ezekiel again. And use a good and Excellent Translation pre 1984 NIV, ASV, KJV, RSV. read it for yourself, read it again. He curse her out! big time! Judah and Israel. HE Talk about her so bad, you cannot repeat what He said about her in "Many Churches"! Because "Some Churches" is to Holy to repeat What GOD said about people.

We must stop petting and playing with demons,:eyes: Children will always play with demons, But once one enters into "sonship" his Father treats him like a "son" and being one of the "sons of GOD'" is not easy but hard and it is not a "playground" for it is a "preparation" and it is not a "Flower garden" and we do not play "Ring around The Rosie". Like many do, thinking it is the will of GOD. For we live in a land of DEMONS! that out numbers us. And they walk and dwell in people, Just like The Holy GHOST walk in some of us. And if the HOLY GHOST is Not in YOU, who do you think is? and that is "THE TRUTH." People better stay out of those beds. Plug up to a whole host of Demons! You do not have to believe it! "what it is, what it is" take a look in the mirror look deep. They in there. if you plug in.

Hey, MrBear, you think they like that? They think they laying down with a angel. They think that is a "Red Dress".:eyes: Then had the nerve to marry one. Then tell the LORD, she won't listen to me. Hey i am talking about myself ok:sob: because i heard something tell me, Listen to you, Heck she won't listen to me!:sob:

You talking about The Abundant Life. not a dull moment.

The Bible said:
"While He was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many people saw the signs He was doing and believed in His name. "But Jesus did not entrust Himself"to them, for He knew them all.25He did not need any testimony about man, for He knew what was in a man.:eyes: [demons]. A house full of them!

people do not have to believe it, it does not matter. "What it is, is what it is." "THE TRUTH". Know "THE TRUTH" and It will set you free!

And i am not talking about the truth I am talking about "THE TRUTH"! And there is only 1

And Jesus said:
FOR THIS CAUSE I was born, and FOR THIS CAUSE I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to 'THE TRUTH'. Everyone who is of "THE TRUTH" hears My voice.”

King James Bible
Jesus saith unto him, I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH, and THE LIFE:

For we are the people of"THE WAY":pensive: and there is no others like us, and there will be no others like us to come, throughout Eternity. We are different. Now let us walk like it. We need one another to keep us sharp. Sharper, than a Double Edge Sword.