• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I Have the Authority!!

Loyal
Several years ago, my youngest and I'll admit dearest daughter had to go to the hospital for an emergency tooth surgery. I don't remeber exactly what it was about...I was on night shift at the mine I worked at, so when she went in, I was asleep. My Lady was playing in the dirt, with her flowers, in the back yard....
In my sleep, everything went black. a deep dank black... (My Lady and I have done some caving, and the dark of being a mile underground was not as dark ) I could see my daughter and there was another black on black shape approaching her. I don't think I ever in my short little life got so angry...Remember...I was asleep here... I yelled at the shape..."Death. You stay away from my daughter! She is under my authority, under my covering and you WILL NOT TOUCH HER! Even so I had to tell it twice to get away from her and of course a liberal claiming of covenant blood over her. Finally though it left and the darkness went with it. I slept on....sleeping the sleep of a hard working miner....
Later I told my wife about the dream. She had had the same experience at the same time.....When we brought our daughter home later it turned out the anesthesiologist had screwed up and somehow overinflated my daughters lungs and one of the lungs blew out....That caused air to circulate throughout her body even under her scalp....It would have been fatal. Except for the fact that the Lord had us come against that eventuality....
The Words we spoke had the power to destroy the enemy's plans for our family! The words we speak now have the power of life and death in all of us....YOU speak the Word...YOU speak God's Word and it will not return to Him void! You speak life in your family and situation or you speak death.... If not literally, you can categorize everyt hing into the two categories.....If its good, and brings blessing, health, lasting happiness etc its part of the life cycle.....If it makes you sick, poor, angry, or dead or sick etc, its part of the death cycle.
You are given the choice Deuteronomy 30:19 Choose life!
Today I've been looking at the power of my words.....Here is what I have so far....
The power of speech we have is a gift of God, and we will be accountable for it...Jesus said we would. No other creature on the planet has this gift.

God did not give us this creative ability in our words without he gave us rules about how it works, and directions on how to use it.

By taking hold of our power of speech, we take hold of life itself.. Proverbs 18:21 (CJB) 21 The tongue has power over life and death; those who indulge it must eat its fruit.

Hashem does not just hand us this tremendous power without showing us how it works..He gives us detailed instructions.

If you want to know how much God has to say about it, go to your concordance, and look up words like; Words, mouth, speech, tongue...and you will get a lot of teaching on the power of words..There is more teachng in the bible on the power of our words, speech than any other function/thing in the entire book. God Himself operates by those same laws...Interesting! Right from the start...And God said! And God blessed them saying......

You believe something in your heart, then you release your faith with faith filled WORDS. Genesis 2:7 ויצר ה 'את-האדם מאבק האדמה, ונשף לנחיריו את נשימת החיים; והאדם הפך לרוח מדבר
Genesis 2:7 (KJV) 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a speaking spirit. (I use a different translation than some of you do) Man became a spirit....We are spirit, we have a soul, and we live in a body....

Now the Hebrew word for 'Word' is H1697 in Strongs "De bar"....It means Word; a matter; and it means a thing; .....Interchangeably.....So looking at it in my own thinking, I see that the same Hebrew word for 'word' (de bar) is the Hebrew word for 'thing'. and that a WORD becomes a THING. The word that you speak can become a thing! .Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. It can become healing, or blessing,....It can become a house to live in...You have to find the promise in Gods Word. If you put it into your heart, and believe it, and say it..it will come to pass. (Assuming you do not spout words to the contrary.)

What have we done with our gift of creative speech? The churches teach against it....Christians are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.....The World believes that words have tremendous power but we Christians are so fake humble that we will not receive our Gods own words. How sad is that?

Gods Word will not return to him void....So speak Gods Word....

Loyal
Several years ago, my youngest and I'll admit dearest daughter had to go to the hospital for an emergency tooth surgery. I don't remeber exactly what it was about...I was on night shift at the mine I worked at, so when she went in, I was asleep. My Lady was playing in the dirt, with her flowers, in the back yard....
In my sleep, everything went black. a deep dank black... (My Lady and I have done some caving, and the dark of being a mile underground was not as dark ) I could see my daughter and there was another black on black shape approaching her. I don't think I ever in my short little life got so angry...Remember...I was asleep here... I yelled at the shape..."Death. You stay away from my daughter! She is under my authority, under my covering and you WILL NOT TOUCH HER! Even so I had to tell it twice to get away from her and of course a liberal claiming of covenant blood over her. Finally though it left and the darkness went with it. I slept on....sleeping the sleep of a hard working miner....
Later I told my wife about the dream. She had had the same experience at the same time.....When we brought our daughter home later it turned out the anesthesiologist had screwed up and somehow overinflated my daughters lungs and one of the lungs blew out....That caused air to circulate throughout her body even under her scalp....It would have been fatal. Except for the fact that the Lord had us come against that eventuality....
The Words we spoke had the power to destroy the enemy's plans for our family! The words we speak now have the power of life and death in all of us....YOU speak the Word...YOU speak God's Word and it will not return to Him void! You speak life in your family and situation or you speak death.... If not literally, you can categorize everyt hing into the two categories.....If its good, and brings blessing, health, lasting happiness etc its part of the life cycle.....If it makes you sick, poor, angry, or dead or sick etc, its part of the death cycle.
You are given the choice Deuteronomy 30:19 Choose life!
Today I've been looking at the power of my words.....Here is what I have so far....
The power of speech we have is a gift of God, and we will be accountable for it...Jesus said we would. No other creature on the planet has this gift.

God did not give us this creative ability in our words without he gave us rules about how it works, and directions on how to use it.

By taking hold of our power of speech, we take hold of life itself.. Proverbs 18:21 (CJB) 21 The tongue has power over life and death; those who indulge it must eat its fruit.

Hashem does not just hand us this tremendous power without showing us how it works..He gives us detailed instructions.

If you want to know how much God has to say about it, go to your concordance, and look up words like; Words, mouth, speech, tongue...and you will get a lot of teaching on the power of words..There is more teachng in the bible on the power of our words, speech than any other function/thing in the entire book. God Himself operates by those same laws...Interesting! Right from the start...And God said! And God blessed them saying......

You believe something in your heart, then you release your faith with faith filled WORDS. Genesis 2:7 ויצר ה 'את-האדם מאבק האדמה, ונשף לנחיריו את נשימת החיים; והאדם הפך לרוח מדבר
Genesis 2:7 (KJV) 7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a speaking spirit. (I use a different translation than some of you do) Man became a spirit....We are spirit, we have a soul, and we live in a body....

Now the Hebrew word for 'Word' is H1697 in Strongs "De bar"....It means Word; a matter; and it means a thing; .....Interchangeably.....So looking at it in my own thinking, I see that the same Hebrew word for 'word' (de bar) is the Hebrew word for 'thing'. and that a WORD becomes a THING. The word that you speak can become a thing! .Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. It can become healing, or blessing,....It can become a house to live in...You have to find the promise in Gods Word. If you put it into your heart, and believe it, and say it..it will come to pass. (Assuming you do not spout words to the contrary.)

What have we done with our gift of creative speech? The churches teach against it....Christians are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.....The World believes that words have tremendous power but we Christians are so fake humble that we will not receive our Gods own words. How sad is that?

Gods Word will not return to him void....So speak Gods Word....
The night before last, again I was sleeping, I had a dream..Not the normal kind of dream for me....I dreamed I was chasing someone or something it was not clear. What was clear is that it was not a Godly thing...I don't even know why I was chasing it, except for a sense of it took something from me that I wanted back.....Then there was a presence to the side, a huge ugly presence which told the one I was persuing."You'll escape, because he's dying" Then a few moments later he said "The process has begun." (I assume the death process) I got angry...."I WILL CHOOSE THE TIME AND THE MANNER OF MY PASSING! NOT YOU." The dream faded...I shared it with my Lady after I woke up... She told me that it was probably a 'seeing' I'm a seer...which is similar to a prophet....(Don't go looking for such a gift. Most of the time its no fun at all) So I sat quietly and studied, and prayed over the situation. My health has been under massive attack these last four years....And some attack for the six years prior....So the last ten years...And I've tended to let it slide...Stupidly I might add..
Well in the afternoon yesterday my Lady and I took a ride down south to a spring we like to get our drinking water at. We could not drive down to it so we had to walk in... It's only about a hundred feet off the road...No biggie. But at the start there is a steep slope, and a foot of melting snow made it treacherous....On my first trip down I took a step and my feet shot out from under me, and I smammed down on my back. I hit hips and shoulders at the same time so no big deal except to find some wind which was knocked out of me....As I lay there gasping for breath I could not believe that my Lady was unaware of my fall, LOL She was still busy in the..What is a Trailblazer...a car? A truck? Whatever...... I thought that she would have at least felt the impact tremor of my fall....But nope..LOL. Ok I eventually got my feet back under me and filled the jugs I brought down, struggled back to the vehicle,and rested..I heard the laughter the dark entity of my dream....And I did! I yelled at him again. "I WILL CHOOSE THE TIME AND THE MANNER OF MY PASSING! NOT YOU."
My Lady took a few jugs and went down to the spring and then I followed with a few more...and fell! Bang! I landed almost the same way except my back was more arched over the snowbank...That hurt! Finally we had the water and got into the car/truck/vehicle and decided it is just too treacherous to finish all the containers we had brought.....
My point is Satan tried to do us in all the time, but WE have the authority. Not him....We choose the time and the manner of our passing. Not him.
Did I survive the battle of the spring? I'm a bit stiff today but fully mobile...That entity is only noise..a barking dog that does not slow the passing wagons... I'm sixty nine years old, only a few months away from seventy....A man that age shouldn't be able to take punishment like that according to people of the world, but we are not of this world....We are more than conquerors. We are the children of the King!

Active
Interesting Bendito but you didnt say get lost in Jesus name to whatever it was that was bothering you?

Sometimes binding and loosing prayer can be effective if you know what to pray for.

But also, be careful on those steep slopes they could slip up anyone. Put on your gospel shoes and ask him to light your path and keep you from stumbling.

Check out Proverbs 3:23-26

Loyal
Give God the glory!
Its all the Lord...Its not about us, its about the King! Yeah!!!!!!!!
Interesting Bendito but you didnt say get lost in Jesus name to whatever it was that was bothering you?
LOL Of course I did but I do take delight in rubbing in his face that he has on power at all...He's just an ugly shadow, that only has the ability to lie.
Sometimes binding and loosing prayer can be effective if you know what to pray for.

But also, be careful on those steep slopes they could slip up anyone. Put on your gospel shoes and ask him to light your path and keep you from stumbling.

Check out Proverbs 3:23-26

Loyal
Its all the Lord...Its not about us, its about the King! Yeah!!!!!!!!
Of course, I always come against Satan in Jesus name, but consider...you don't need to say the words "in Jesus name" We walk in Jesus' authority. We wear Jesus' authority. It's the only authority we have...So....when a child of the most high comes against Satan, he knows the authority that is coming against him and he WILL flee.....I do admit though, that when we say the words "in Jesus name" It gives us a boost in confidence. I have done it both ways with the same results....The nasty runs away.