• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I have Meniere's disease

:shade: Hello. I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease this past summer. A non-lethal malady where fluid builds up in the balance part of the inner ear and results in dizziness/vertigo/imbalance. I am still working full time and volunteering in my church and active, and I don't have it as bad as many others. Please pray that I stay this way. Also the many others who have this malady.
For more on the subject, do a google search.
Thanks,
S. Seal.

Hi there brother, you will be in my prayers, don't worry God will look after you.

God bless you
Much love
teraside

May Jesus heal you

I pray that may Jesus heal you with His healing power meanwhile you go on praying for all those who are sick like you. Then the Lord will touch you with His healing power.

I also have been diagnosed with Meniers Disease, five years ago. I take meclizine when the dizziness/nausea hit. My mother also had Meniers Disease, and I don't have it as bad as she did, so I praise God for that.

joy

:shade: Hello. I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease this past summer. A non-lethal malady where fluid builds up in the balance part of the inner ear and results in dizziness/vertigo/imbalance. I am still working full time and volunteering in my church and active, and I don't have it as bad as many others. Please pray that I stay this way. Also the many others who have this malady.
For more on the subject, do a google search.
Thanks,
S. Seal.

Lord

thank you that despite this disease S Seal is still able to work and be active in church life. Please control this disease that it may not in any cause disruption in this brother's life amen

Lord

thank you that despite this disease S Seal is still able to work and be active in church life. Please control this disease that it may not in any cause disruption in this brother's life amen

Amen. Lord Jesus minister to this brother by the power of the Holy Spirit. Let him know your hand of healing upon his body. We praise you that he is able to continue with his life.

I lift him up in my prayer today. Lord Jesus.....we look to you

:shade: WHEW! THanks guy and gals. THat was quick. And it's nice to have someone else in here with the same delimma.
s. seal