• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I have always loved You Father

I love You Jesus my Brother and Friend. I thank You for placing the Holy Spirit within me, so that when I grieve I am counseled and when I rejoice I am able to praise You my Lord and my Father also. Satan comes into my life so often and wears me down sometimes, but I am learning Jesus, to rejoice over my trials and have patience that You have given me. Potter, please shape this piece of clay that is me. I belong to You Almighty Creator. Help me to do GREAT things for You. I love You and Amen to You Jesus:pixie:love: :sun: :rainbow:

1 Peter 1:6
In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.

Staff Member
Hi sister pixie

I have moved your post for you. Thank you for letting me know.

I think we give satan too much credit. He is nothing but a defeated foe. He seeks to kill, steal and destroy, BUT Jesus came to give us life and life abundantly. John 10.10

Listen for the still small voice of Jesus. Remember to put on the armour of God every day. Eph. 6.10

I have to post a devotional about burn out which could also be worn out I guess.

God bless you sister pixie :rose: :rainbow: :love: :girl_hug: