• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I feel like Satan is trying to make me believe God isn’t real

I’ve been struggling with Satan trying to make me think I’m crazy,it’s been really tiresome, at point I feel a little unnormal so I try to act as normal as possible. And other times I read the Bible and become reassured that God won’t let me go crazy. The Bible says he Chise is by name and we are his, ive been trying my best to keep this verse as close to my heart as possible. Lately he’s been trying to make me believe that God isn’t real. This is very troubling as our whole existence and sense of hope is based off of the fact that God is real. These last few weeks have Been very tormenting and I just can’t seem to enjoy life. Every time I talk to someone I have the thought in the back of my mind of whether or not I’m acting normally if any of you struggle with this let me know what helped you
And please pray for my every day as I really need it

Active
A question for you Josh, what is normal? If you want to know what's normal go onto Facebook and scroll through lots of people's timelines and you'll see lots of people on there all pretending to be normal. Another way is watch the Kardashians, that's normal with lots of money. I never do either because I find normal boring, I much prefer reality.

Can you imagine if Jesus had tried to be normal? Christianity would have got off the ground. Paul's advice on this is Romans 12:2.

I don't know who's responsible for the way you feel about yourself, whether it's peer pressure, media, social media ... I don't know, but it's not healthy. You need to celebrate yourself, so don't act normal, God loves you the way you are as I'm sure your family do and if you've got real friends, so will they. Remember readily Jesus died for you. Yes there's plenty of room for improvement but that's the job of the Holy Spirit.

With regards to your doubts, the answer is to commune more with God in prayer and reading your Bible. Get a good bible study plan that you can relate to, there's plenty online. Spend quality time with Him in praise and adoration telling Him why you love Him, what it is about Him that you love and thanking Him for ..... you can do the list.

By worrying about Satan, you're encouraging His attacks. He hates to be ignored, focus instead on God.

Happy Christmas Josh :)

=========================

Dear Lord God, I pray for my sweet brother Josh. He has been under attack from our enemy but not in the way he thinks. He's trying to undermine him, trying to convince him he's crazy; we both know he's fine. I pray for a huge helping of your Holy Spirit to give him the wisdom to recognise the source of these ideas and archive them in the back of his head.

Help him to grow in confidence, clinging to your promises of love, protection and building him up as your adopted son. Jesus himself told us, 'Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” For this reason amongst many others we love you Lord.

I’ve been struggling with Satan trying to make me think I’m crazy,it’s been really tiresome, at point I feel a little unnormal so I try to act as normal as possible. And other times I read the Bible and become reassured that God won’t let me go crazy. The Bible says he Chise is by name and we are his, ive been trying my best to keep this verse as close to my heart as possible. Lately he’s been trying to make me believe that God isn’t real. This is very troubling as our whole existence and sense of hope is based off of the fact that God is real. These last few weeks have Been very tormenting and I just can’t seem to enjoy life. Every time I talk to someone I have the thought in the back of my mind of whether or not I’m acting normally if any of you struggle with this let me know what helped you
And please pray for my every day as I really need it
What is happening is were all going through something as father God Jesus and Holy spirit said the battlefield is in the mind. Take up you spiritual armour so you can stand against the devil. You will not go mad you have been given a sound mind and you need to read the 91 psalm it is a prayer for protection. Say the Lord's prayer keep in mind you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Keep reading God's word and look up Sarah E Ball book fearless in 21days it might help. Keep praying and trusting God Jesus and Holy spirit for help as they can do what you can't xxx

Hi Joshg21,
I think you need to pray to fast and to ask him I want to know your ways (his heart in every situation in your life to understand his personality closely) not only your acts and when you will know his ways you will know him personalty .. " He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel" Moses was God's friend because he was spending time with God hours and hours .."But since then there has not arisen in Israel a prophet like Moses, whom the Lord knew face to face "Deuteronomy 34:10
He loved to spend a quality time with him so God revealed himself to him but people of Israel just wanted to know his ways his goods they just want to take things and run away so when something bad happens they easily believe God is not good or he is not real..

Loyal
If you haven’t read “Pilgrims Progress” by John Bunyan do so, if you have, do it again. There are copies on the internet. Stay away from those unbelievers and those “nominal Christians” as well. Have No fellowship with them! You are a different “creature” they will infect you. Remember no fellowship with them. Have a little fellowship with “Pilgrim”❤️ And pour yourself a cup of tea.

Boy let me tell you I dealt with this for YEARSSSS
And still sort of do

I would be in church and the pastor would make a theological "error" or "guess"

And that voice would say "see I told you this stuff was fake" "i told you this stuff makes no sense" "its all made up"

Then there was the if God so good then why wars, killing rapes etc phase.

I dealt with this bad, I would have random thoughts like, By 2013 youre going to be an atheist"

“Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
First thing that help me was to take my concern to God, I was told if you doubt, you cant be christian, but thats not true we all doubt.
Spend time and talk to God, ask him wha you should do, read his word

You are Gods and NOTHING will pluck you out of his hand.

Please Message me if you need someone to speak too.