• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

I don't know where to post this question

I'll post it here...I'm sorry if it comes off offensive. I don't mean it to be.

If extraterrestrials exist and if God created man in his own image, what's with the little green people?

I am not convinced extraterrestrials exist...but even if they did, why could`nt the Creator, who made all kinds of strange creatures to roam the earth, not make little green people to roam the galaxy?

I'll post it here...I'm sorry if it comes off offensive. I don't mean it to be.

If extraterrestrials exist and if God created man in his own image, what's with the little green people?
What do you mean, little green people? :shock:

1Corinthians 15:40 talks of the celestial beings....heavenly, and terrestrial, earthly, but says nothing of little green people, so just a bit confused?

Angels are extraterrestrials. ????

Last edited:
What do you mean, little green people? :shock:

1Corinthians 15:40 talks of the celestial beings....heavenly, and terrestrial, earthly, but says nothing of little green people, so just a bit confused?

Angels are extraterrestrials. ????
I was referring to the sterotype that is alien beings. I guess I'm asking is that if we are in God's image, are aliens that look different than us also in God's image?