• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I do not see in the life and though what that of hope.....

Dear My Brothers and sisters support me in prayer.....how to me very heavy can find rest and it is very strongly hurt my health. I cannot will reconcile that has occured in my life and to accept that has occured how I consider, that Daddy (God)has acted with me Very strictly and punishment closes to me heart for belief and light ahead I do not see and almost any more I do not pray, how I can not understand, FOR, THAT SO is Hurt me also a gleam I do not see in the life and though what that of hope.....

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm not understanding clear enough but I sense that you are wavering in faith and your not sure about "life" in general, about hope in GOD?

I will pray for your needs either way. GOD will help you no matter what. Just keep your faith strong

I also am not sure what you were writing, you do sound weary.

I pray the Lord will lift you up and encourage you this day. Receive his love and stay close to HIm. He WILL see you through.

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl

:rainbow: