• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

"...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life" - John 8:12

Is guess most people think this is 'after you DIE' -
Which means they have to grope in darkness until then.

What a sad state of affairs religion places you in.

Is guess most people think this is 'after you DIE' -
Which means they have to grope in darkness until then.

What a sad state of affairs religion places you in.
So true, as Romans 6:4 heralds "Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life."

If walking in the newness of life is after you die, then all there is, is darkness now.

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation:
that Light is come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light,
because their deeds were evil.

No wonder it's so quiet on this thread.

Active
The likes of Hillsong and the catholic church will have a lot to answer for, saying that, every church I have ever sat in has been way short of the truth.

The likes of Hillsong and the catholic church will have a lot to answer for, saying that, every church I have ever sat in has been way short of the truth.
Frankly, name one so-called church that is not walking in darkness unto death.
I know none - and frankly, stopped looking many years ago.
Just me and Jesus!!
Thus, Hebrews 13:13 - "Let go unto Him without the camp, bearing his reproach".

Occasionally, the Lord will bring someone to talk to at certain levels, but the deeper I go, the more they vanish.

Only Jesus Christ lives up to my standard.

Active
Frankly, name one so-called church that is not walking in darkness unto death.
I know none - and frankly, stopped looking many years ago.
Just me and Jesus!!
Thus, Hebrews 13:13 - "Let go unto Him without the camp, bearing his reproach".

Occasionally, the Lord will bring someone to talk to at certain levels, but the deeper I go, the more they vanish.

Only Jesus Christ lives up to my standard.
Just me and Jesus, exactly. Read thy bible! And then ask the holy spirit if your unsure of a piece of scripture. Its that simple. And dont get me started on fellowship, I could care less how well Jensen played Saturday night in the basketball game thanks.