• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

I am in Need of Prayers for Good Used Clothes

I am in need of prayers for someone to donate me some good Used Size 26 Jeans, Some Good Used Size 24 jeans, Some Good Used Size 22 Jeans and some good used Size 20 Jeans because with my weight loss I need some Jeans that fit and I do not have any jeans that fit if you can pray for me about this please pray for me.

Channing

What size would fit you now? There is a Plato's Closet near where I live and I could get you a pair of blue jeans.

I saw where you have posted a new thread regarding needing clothes and other new threads regarding your request for prayer for your physical unpleasant issues.

I am curious, do you eat a lot of "sugar free" candy? The last time I asked, I don't remember your answer. If you do eat "sugar free" candy there is a warning on the back label that excessive consumption has a laxative effect.

I never heard back from you whether or not you got the package of clothes I sent you. The US post office confirmed it was delivered on February 21. Did they fit? Did you like the "strypey" shirt? the one with the zebra print in the pattern? Were you able to fit in the stretch denim jeans?