• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

I am having A GOOD A TIME TONIGHT it is like heaven has Come down and Crown me Yes LORD You have been so GOOD and they told me not to listen to them

Loyal
One lie after another, I belong to the "BODY of CHRIST" and not the institutionalize Churching Systems!!

Break Every Chain

If I could talk in the Ghetto Language I would speak in the Ghetto language of God and Give them A piece of My Ghetto sidled Language Mind

I Have come a long way, And many Tears! The song Writer Wrote once "Through Many dangers, I have already Come!!

When the Church has broken us and torn us apart and took all of our money by words and deeds and lies, Then THERE was "JESUS" and then He "Broke the CHAIN" He can "Break Every Chain" that Holds us!

They That Wait onThe LORD Will Mount Up, LiKe An EAGLE! And SOAR Like the Wind and No Chains to Hold you!

Last edited:
Loyal
Some people do not know what Freedom is, Because they have never been Free, For they have not Known, that They Are Born into Bondages and Since they have always been in Bondage How can the creature Know What is freedom is! For we All were Born In BONDAGE whether you call it FREEDOM OR SLAVERY they Both Are BONDAGE. Born In The BONDAGES of SIN and Trap in DARKNESS AND we Don't Know It! This World is Bondage The Institutionalize Church is Bondages Nothing but CHAINS and it has The Audacity to tell you, You Are Free even after you have been "Born Again" The Old Chains have Fallen OFF. and right off, The Have New Ones To Replace Them. As if they "Purchase You" and The Blood Did not:pensive:

It was The Blood Of JESUS and Not the Blood and The Suffering of the Church but Yet they Claim you! And right away they say, You have to Pay The Church to serve The "IDOL" and bow down to Worship it and forsake your own Family and your Sanity" And they claim and they lie and claim the institutionalize Church is "THE BODY OF THE SON OF GOD" They Lie, For the Body of CHRIST went To GLORY and It had witnesses as they watch it GO, up into the Sky and that is where it is at right now "SITTING on THE RIGHT HAND of THE FATHER" Not here But In GLORY"

The 3 Card Monte, in the Institutionalize Church, days are coming to an end. That card show is closing down. And The Real is Raising , Our numbers might not be greater than theirs, But it is not all about the greater for he has Called Only "The FEW" and There will be numbers coming out of :great tribulation" that No Man Can Number!

The Day and Pony Show Game is Over!

For I see a change in this World, For GOD himself, Is calling them out and He is calling Them by name! And this is Not A Revival He Is Calling them Out from everywhere , One over here and another One over there and One here, then Another, way over there. For he is calling them and The call is
an "Irresistible Call' and they do not know why. But they know That GOD is Calling them Out from this WORLD and they All have the same message and they are forsaking it all! And that is their message and their Testimonies. he is doing something Different and The call is Urgent they claim but they do not know why! and they all are saying and not saying good things about these churches and these false Pastors and telling about how they are worshipping all of these Idol GODs, From witchcraft to Greek Gods and Goddesses for the Institutional Church is full of them every where you go ,they are telling, strangers telling the same Stories and they say GOD have told them to Speak up and tell it and do not be afraid and they are being blackballed. These people from colleges to most of the churches and they are not talking about "LBGQT" COMMUNITY which is nothing to be compared to what is going on in The Christian churches of todays, The "LBGQT" in nothing but a picnic, to really what is happening in the christian Church and it has Spread into the whole lump and many do not even know it. God is calling His own out of the Institutionalize Churching system. And they are coming out! and not asking questions. It was a "PANDEMIC" not only of the flesh it was also a "PANDEMIC" invading the whole into The Institutionalize Churching system. and they have taken fully control it has set offices and in full control! And the "LBGQT" COMMUNITY IS not the WOLF or the Serpent but they are victims too! for THE ENEMY IS a "LIGHT That APPEARS as A ANGEL of LIGHT" and the whole world is backing Her UP!" that Appears and all considered A Raising STAR that cannot be stopped. Now the whole world supports Her cause!

She cannot be stop, But Only The LORD and all of The ARMIES of Heaven for so has it been design By "GOD" The FATHER" and He will ESTABLISH His Name throughOut ALL ETERNITY! {SO was it with "PHAROAH of EGYPT" So will be of EARTH
!GOD will ESTABLISH HIS NAME THROUGHOUT All ETERNITY, "THE MANIFESTATIONS OF THE GLORY OF HIS SONS" That GLORY WIIL NOT HAVE AN END! The greatest battle that ever will be And that Glory will be accomplished By His SONS!!!

Why do not, No one, Even Knows The Glory of A Family! why the wife wants to rule the husband and run the family as she sees fix. why does the children want to talk back to the father, Why does the wife go behind the husband Back, Why does not The wive knows the structure of GOD nor does she cares about about The Father and He will watch His GLORY Be Manifested Through His Sons. Why many do not know why, The word of God says here and in many cases

And the Institutional Church hate these very Words of GOD and they lie when it says it doesn't
American Standard Version
For A Man Indeed Ought Not To Have His Head Veiled, Forasmuch As He Is The Image And Glory Of God: But The Woman Is The Glory Of The Man.

{But she does not want to be her Man's "Glory!" and it is a
Gift from GOD! And have not yet been manifested How bright That will reflect that light! She does not want to be his GLORY She wants "A PARAMOUR" She wants "A SINNER" She wants Money and WorldLy Prestige]
And as Eternity she does not care for the true riches Of GOD! "For mankind loves darkness rather than Light"

King James Bible
"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy To Be Compared With The Glory Which Shall Be Revealed In Us.":):):):):):):)

The Institutional Church has proclaim that the Holy Spirit is a woman And they are Trying to Put A DRESS on the FATHER and The SON and They ALMOST HAVE IT DONE! and they have already Feminizes the Bible in many translations and the church have demanded that men obey their wives and the pastors are sleeping with their wives and they cannot do nothing about it! But put on lips stick and a dress and High heels shoes and walk the street and let there femininity come out, by showing their female side. and wash the dishes sweep the floors and THE WOMEN ARE taking the male jobs in the name of Satan and keep your own money in your pocket and buy high dollar clothes to show off to your work husband and bring him coffee and go out to lunch with him or her, and all their demons, and Greek Gods and the greek Goddesses! And every Alpha Man is Afraid to speak Out even Sex with their Own wives is Illegal and they can go to jail even if she lies and says he touch me! But the wives can sleep with other women. and many other men as If Jesus The Christ of GOD" by the orders of THE CHURCH! has Given them A free "Paramour Card" to enforce by the Babylonians and the Greek Men! And Sleep with these "PARAMOURS" AND Get paid for it in law suit and become rich and honor and praise by Churches and christianity! as if she is not responsible as she she gives 10 percent to the church, and buy the pastor a new car.

And they will not enforce Governmental Law If you, She gets Caught in Adultery it is a Felony by law even christians will not support something so important as a Marital Bed should not be defiled with women or men who've been contamination by demons that come from sexual relations ships and then spreads to ones marital partners and only the LORD knows how Many Have Invaded The Others Partners It Could be Many And Every Person That Other Person Has Laid With, Will Be Transferred To The Other Partner Not Including Diseases Of The Others.

God protects original husbands and wives from being invaded by demons, That is for sure , you will be infested with, if not marry. If you commit fornication or adultery and by second marriage or another marriage, He will not protect you from "Demonic invasions" that is why in the old testament to kill them all and do not sleep or marry them.
You will be demonic invaded. Some will know and others you cannot detect, but they are influencing you. and there are all kinds of demons ,they out number in much greater than people. One human can house a "Legion"

"Then the angel who was speaking to me came forward and said to me, “Look up and see what is appearing.”I asked, “What is it?”
He replied, “It is a basket.” And he added, “This is the iniquity of the people throughout the land.”Then the cover of lead was raised, and there in the basket sat a woman! He said, “This is wickedness,” and he pushed her back into the basket and pushed its lead cover down on it.Then I looked up—and there before me were two women, with the wind in their wings! They had wings like those of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between heaven and earth.
“Where are they taking the basket?” I asked the angel who was speaking to me.

He replied, “To the country of Babylonia to build a house for it. When the house is ready, the basket will be set there in its place.”

So do you any Believing IN "New Testament" Prophets! and do anyone know what they do! Did GOD the Father informed You between a new testament Prophet an a Old Testament Prophet. Is There Written Down something about them In The NEW COVENANT AGREEMENT" was it not Prophesies in The Old Covenant AGREEMENT?"

Loyal
The Day of the Lord

28“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors

whom the Lord calls. c

Active
The Day of the Lord

28“And afterward,
I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
your old men will dream dreams,
your young men will see visions.
29Even on my servants, both men and women,
I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
30I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
31The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
32And everyone who calls
on the name of the Lord will be saved;
for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
there will be deliverance,
as the Lord has said,
even among the survivors

whom the Lord calls. c

After the gteat tribulation in the millenial reign

Loyal
After the gteat tribulation in the millenial reign
Well, let us look at it from the other side of The tracks.

During The 7 great years of 'great tribulation'

We will be about Our Coronation Cerebration, and going through the programs at The event, and just might be in the 7 years as if it will be 7 thousand years

The Coronation Ceremonies {The wedding feast}

1. .The Judgmnet seat of Christ [ the bema seat]

2. The Award Ceremony

3. The Adoption Ratification of Sonship

4. The Crowning of "The KING and The Kings" and The receiving of our Full "Shared Inheritance " from Our Father

5. And presented all we each will be In charge of as We Rule with an "IRON ROD" of all Those who We will rule over In "The Millennium Period"
For we are The Ones who will Govern for a thousand YEARS and Guard Over our Inheritance {The meek will Inherit the earth} remember?

6. when all the nations will surround "The saints of GOD" and The Father will send fire from Heaven and destroy them all.

7. The Great White Throne Judgment and We will Judge The whole world and All of the Angels of GOD.

8. And Then who so ever names are not in the "Book of LIFE" will be cast in "THE LAKE BURNING WITH FIRE and BRIMSTONE"

9. Then Our Father will Make Us a New Heaven and A new EARTH and it will be in "ETERNITY" no for it is not a "Creation" it is "ETERNITY" a place where there is no end and we have "INHERITED it ALL" Our FATHER HAS GIVEN US ALL THAT HE HAS For ever and forever and forever and their is no end to Our Kingdom forever, He needs nothing. Now do you see why The Earth and all of The kings and the kingdoms here and all of the Kings children and the lands, Is or was only a "TYPE of SHADOWS" what was to come But PERFECT!

10, A perfect Father, Perfect SONS and Daughters, Perfect lands, Perfect Environment , a Perfect Table, A Perfect Castles, Perfect Health, Perfect Family, Perfect Gift to His only SON, he is doing All of This for HIS SON and we reaps That Benefit for what He is Doing for His Only SONS!

all leadings up to that.

11' it is not about us, it all is about His Only SONS, He The FATHER is doing all of this the creation to created what will be Something The SON cannot Do But The Father Is GREATER thanTHE SON could EVER BE.

12.it is all revealed in His WORD revealed In Christ Jesus" But mankind is so corrupted and stuck on our selves because of Our beginning natural and we think we are worth it and many have no idea How corrupted we still are even in our "new creation" not realizing we are still house in The This Body of Pure Corruption and The pride of Our real Father is still a part of Us who is The devil. We are stills evil that we cannot or want to face thr=e The Truth that who we really are and what we came from in the results of The fall in The garden the results born of the conception of Pure Corruptions. not just a little or some corruption, we are all "BLACK" we are Pure Sin walking around on planet earth and even in our sinful state God the Father still has us , wrap up in His grace until he has Finish His Work in us by Creating us IN Christ Jesus> A set number in His FAMILY when The Last has been Born everything is right on schedule, The When He tells His Son it is time. He willet up from the right side of the Father and =come get us Like he Promised and The dead "IN CHRIST" will Get up and those who have not died we all will meet Him in The SKY and the very Moment we see Him we will Look Just Like Him. This Mortal have Put On Immortality :pensive: {Sir this is Your Wedding Garment may it be say and you are on your way to Your Coronation to be Crown not to be married BUT YOUR ADOPTION CEREMONY:pensive:} and JESUS will TAKE us to HEAVEN for That Ceremony prepared for US in heaven,

SIR do you understand what is about to happen, do you understand What GOD has DONE BY CREATED YOU in Christ Jesus in this Time Period Under The New Covenant Agreement, That You Are Under "A Full Shared Inheritance" OF THE ONLY SON OF GOD WITH FULL RIGHTS AND everythin g that the FATHER has is Yours?

You are Not a "Old COVENANT " Saint or a creature being saved out of
"great
tribulation" or a creature a saint that will be saved in "The Millennium Period" Sir You were Created "In Jesus Christ" not meaning out of his era, but as if "BONE of HIs BONE" as if "FLESH of HIS kind OF FLESH" "AS a rib from His REAL SIDE" and you was shaped in Iniquity

For Our Father could not Speak us into Existence as ADAM> He had to Create us in His SOIN, for we are Created IN CHRIST by The Father!

We cannot be Spoken into existence For God created All creation By His SON But He created us "IN his SON" and Not this world. we are not of this world. everybody else is of this world for we are different not even like the Old Testament Saints.

This is like when you 1st received the Holy Ghost and you didn't know the experience of the Holy Ghost.

Like a guy I discipled he was over 60 years old and been in the church most of his life, And The Holy Ghost came upon or in him. and he could not believe such a thing existed and it over whelm him and he ask me, How long this been going on! and I told him When Jesus died and sent him back! he could not believe it, and he ask me how long I had it and then I said almost 40 years and he could not believe it and said He was going to church to tell everybody what they have been missing and he said they don't know, he kept saying they do not know I got to tell them!
:sob: And I told him Good luck!

Then the other one, about when I met The Father he said I was
trippin, of not to long after that He met The Father too.

There is only One Way to The Father and JESUS is "The WAY" christianity is not the way to the Father> JESUS is "The WAY" to The Father. There is only "One Way"

New American Standard Bible Luke 10 :22
All things have been handed over to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son determines to reveal Him.

are you listening, Now once you see it, the institutionalize church and the devil cannot keep this from You! And The Gate will swing open and then Eternity will Open that you can get a glimpse and that Glimpse no human words can explain it. even WOW.:pensive:

and you can treat it like a grain of salt, For in the end we all will see him as he is. no big thing, the day all will see.

Pushing nothing down ones throat :) everything is in orderly form like a book telling the story on how it was done and finish. from start to finish and for what purpose "One Whole Story" and their is only One story and one Purposed and everybody has the same story , One Book, One God, One LORD. One Spirit , One Family and One People of GOD and . One Eternity.