• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

I am going to do my Best to Persuade The Sons of GOD come out of the world & The children of Our enemy to "REPENT" The Kingdom of GOD is At Hand.

Loyal
If you have not Been "BORN of The Flesh" & "BORN of GOD" meaning Having a Real true "SPIRIT" Birth, Not a Mental Brith, Not a Change of Mind Birth, BUT a Real LIVE BIRTH and HAVE Become a "BRAND NEW CREATURE" Trap in a PHYSICAL HUMAN BODY! You are not The same Creature that came out of your Mothers womb! If you are the same creature that came out of your mothers womb and I don't care how much you believe that JESUS is The Son of The LIVING GOD does not make you a "CHILD of THE LIVING GOD", .... I don't CARE how many times you call on the Name of JESUS, that will not make you a "CHILD of THE LIVING GOD"! YOU CAN READ YOUR BIBLE a thousand times, you can get down on your knees and pray a million times a day to JESUS OR GOD will not make you a "CHILD of GOD" You Must Be "BORN From ABOVE" "BORN of HIS SPIRIT" and Not "THE SPIRIT of a MAN":pensive:

HOW can these These things BE? "IT is A "MIRACLE" and Only A GOD CAN do it :pensive: No Magical words or ABRACADABRA can make it happen! The Best thing i can tell you "SEEK", "SEEK" Down on your knees and within The PAGES of The BOOK. SEEK and HOPE SEEK GOD Through THE NAME OF "JESUS CHRIST" Our SAVIOR!.:pensive: BEFORE IT IS TO LATE.

(ACTS 4)NIV
"JESUS IS“ ‘the stone you builders rejected,
which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved":pensive:

DO IT NOW!