• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How to Plead the Blood of Jesus!

How to Plead the Blood of Jesus

Please click on the above link to read through that article, it is very informative and I was led to find it by the Holy Spirit, I have no doubt about that.

Here's an extract:
Many of the non-denominational churches talk about the power of Pleading the Blood of Jesus – but they do not tell you exactly how to do it, what to plead it on, what to plead it against and how frequently you need to do it in order to get God’s maximum protection on you and your loved ones.

In this article, I will show you exactly how to plead the Blood, what to plead it on, some of things that you can plead it against, and how frequently you will need to plead it in order to get God’s maximum protection on your specific set of circumstances. I will also give you the Scriptural grounds that entitles all Christians to be able to use this form of offensive prayer.

I will also show you how to incorporate the Pleading of the Blood in your own battle prayers – when you need God’s deliverance and/or healing power to help you get out of a dire situation that you may already be involved in.

I will back all of this up with some powerful testimonies with myself and some of my personal friends, and how Pleading the Blood helped rescue and deliver them out of some real dire predicaments. All of these stories will be in the "Testimonies" section of our website. The information in this article has been battle tested and battle proven.

In my own personal opinion – I feel that learning how to Plead the Blood of Jesus will give you one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful form of prayer that you can use for any kind of deliverance or protection that you may need.

This form of offensive prayer can be used not only to get God’s protection on you before adversity strikes, but it can also be used for physical, emotional and mental healings, for battling demons, and for battling any kind of adversity that may have already come your way.

I believe that we are truly heading into end time waters as prophesied out of the Bible. Learning how to properly Plead the Blood of Jesus for deliverance and protection is going to be needed by all Christians in order to help keep them out of harms way as things really start to heat up in the years ahead.

Too many Christians are getting robbed, raped, abducted, murdered, sexually and physically abused, slandered, cheated, scammed, etc. All you have to do is watch the daily news and it is one horror story after another.

I believe the number one reason why so many Christians are under such heavy attacks from both demons and bad and evil people in this world is because they do not have God's full protection on them. And the reason they do not have God’s full protection on them is because they have never been taught how to spiritually defend themselves using actual spiritual warfare!

There are numerous verses in the Bible telling all of us that we are to be soldiers of Jesus Christ and that we have to fight the good fight of faith. Like it or not, we are all living in a war zone as a result of the curse of Adam and Eve. We are living in a fallen, imperfect and cursed world that is subject to death, corruption, demonic spirits and evil humans who have chosen, with their own free wills, to live this life on the dark side.

What this means is that anyone of us can come under demonic or human attack at anytime and anywhere. Places where we thought we were safe are no longer safe. Criminals are getting more brazen and more evil. Children are literally getting abducted right out of their beds in the middle of the night with their parents and the other children in the house sleeping in the other rooms.

9/11 has forever changed our landscape as far as all Americans are concerned. Radical terrorists have officially invaded our country and we will never know where or when the next attack will occur. The Bible has already warned us that evil, lawlessness, and immorality will abound in the end times.

There are verses telling us that in the end times men will become lovers of self, unholy, blasphemers, having no self-control and living life for what they can get out of it. The Bible tells us that the love of many will grow cold during these times and many people will only be out for themselves and for whatever pleasures they can get out of this life while they still can.

As a result of this kind of deterioration in man’s moral structure – many people will become more impulsive, more brazen and more evil. This may explain why some of these evil people are literally kidnapping children right out of their beds or front yards while the parents or babysitters are still in the home. They are losing all self-control over their sick desires and impulses, and they are acting out on them without any thought of the consequences of their actions.

Since I really do feel that we have officially entered into end time waters as prophesied out of the Bible, each Christian is going to have to make a big personal decision as to how they are going to live the rest of what time they still have left down here on this earth.

Christians can either choose to continue to remain passive with their heads stuck in the sand, hoping that neither they nor any of their loved ones will ever come under any kind of demonic or human attack, or they can choose to learn how to rise up in the power of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and learn how to spiritually defend themselves using spiritual warfare techniques as given to us out of the Bible!

When the enemy does come, and he will come at each one of us from time to time, you can either choose to run and hide hoping that you will somehow survive the attack and make it out in one piece, or you can choose to learn how to spiritually defend yourself and engage with the enemy head on when he does attempt to come against you just like David did with Goliath.

The choice is yours. Too many Christians are taking the first approach, and are literally getting killed and taken out of this life too early. The pain, torment and agony of losing loves ones, especially to any kind of violent crime, is beyond human comprehension.

Too many Christians are living defeated lives with no real joy, peace or power in their lives. Storm cloud after storm cloud keeps coming at them beating them down to a pulp. Many Christians, since they have not been properly taught how to engage with the enemy when he does come their way, are drowning in their sea of troubles.

Too many Christians could not pray their way out of a paper sack if they got caught in one because they have never established any kind of personal relationship with God, have never developed any real working knowledge of His Word, have no knowledge of the enemy, his tactics and how he operates, and have no real knowledge on how to properly pray or stand in the gap for someone else to get God to move in with His supernatural power to bring freedom, healing or deliverance to a particular situation.

In my opinion, and from the personal experiences that I have had with this form of offensive prayer, I believe that learning how to Plead the Blood of Jesus may be one of the greatest offensive spiritual weapons that you can have in your arsenal.

As you will see in our personal testimony section, complete and total victory was granted to each person who Pled the Blood on their specific set of circumstances. And in most of the cases, the victory was granted very quickly! This is how powerful this form of offensive prayer really is.

For those of you who really want to learn how to arm and defend yourself and your loved ones when these attacks do come your way, read on. For those of you who will choose to remain passive hoping that nothing bad will ever come your way, at least keep this article on the shelf in the event that any serious adversity ever does strike you or any of your loved ones down the road.

Before I go into exactly how to Plead the Blood and all of the things that you can Plead the blood against, I will first give you the Scriptural grounds that entitles all Christians to be able to use this form of offensive prayer.

THE POWER IS IN HIS MIGHTY NAME.In that time we can cast out demons and make them leave our homes.We tell them to go in the name above all names.JESUS CHRIST and take there dumb thoughts with them.They must go.
That name has power to heal and many things.We have the right to use it!

Act 3:6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
Act 3:7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
Act 3:8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.

Act 3:16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

I went to the link. Very interesting information. Pleading the blood is something I have heard of, but not really sure about. I understand the power of praying in the name of Jesus. And I pray to the Father for protection over my home and family in the name of Jesus often. but have not actually plead the blood of Jesus, actually saying those words. Does this make a difference? It seems ritualistic to be walking around the property and praying this type of prayer, If I ask God for something in the name of Jesus, isn't it given to me as it says in the book of John? I am willing to hear more of others responses on this subject. It is something I basically am not familiar with and I am willing to learn as long as it is biblical and accurate.

It is really incredible to think that hurricane hit areas, all the homes are wiped out all but one. And that one standing is the one where the family is Christian. The farmer who prayed and plead the blood of Jesus around his property, and the wolf was found dead on the perimeter of his property and no harm came to his livestock.

:shade:Calluna

I don't find it ritualistic sister. Rather, when I think about it, I find it specific. If you read the whole article you will see that the author mentions that we are opposed, in a battle with dark forces, it is mentioned in the Bible as well.

The thing is, people are fighting against evil spirits and principalities, but they have no known defence. Prayer and the Armor of God is a must have defense and this article has helped me grow in that defense.

I found it extremely hard to pray for my enemies. Some of my enemies include some of my close family members, as funny as that may sound, it's true.

I have however been pleading the blood of Jesus over all my enemies, friends and close family and I've found that the words just flow. It's almost as if pleading the blood of Jesus has connected me more with God, I don't have trouble finding the words to pray for my enemies any longer, because it humbles me inside to plead the blood of my Saviour over them.

It's good that you ask questions though sister and I hope you receive more input.

God bless
Much love
teraside

Thanks Teraside,
so I have a question what if there are two Christians parents, both are true followers of the Lord.

Both have a son each and the sons are going on a potentially dangerous journey.

One Christian parent prays to God for protection and safety of their son in Jesus' name.

The other Christian parent pleads the blood of Jesus against any harm or danger to come upon their son.

Does this make a difference, because of the prayer? Is God going to honor one over the other? Does pleading the blood of Jesus gives that extra edge of protection over the heartfelt prayer of a parent who loves and trusts God.

This is what I am not sure of what all this means.

:love:Calluna

Of course?
God looks at the intent of the HEART[spirit]
He sees what we are trying to do and say!
The purpose means much!
A child might say?
food ,tummy hurts,hungry. eat .rub there tummy,many actions ot words.
Still we know what the child needs.
But,Personally , I think we should be using the name of JESUS CHRIST!

:love:

My plain answer sister. I don't think God will allow one to be harmed and the other not, based on the prayer, but that is up to God to decide.

God does show favoritism however, Jesus, David and Abraham to mention a few are an example of that.

Like I said in my previous post. This method of prayer helps me become humble and therefore I am in agreement with it. But to answer your question, the name of Jesus, does include the blood of Jesus, even if it was not specified.

God bless
Much love
teraside

Active
Jesus saves

We sing the song,
There is Power..... in the precious blood of the lamb
We sing
Oh the blood of Jesus, that washes white as snow

There is power in the blood, I love the link Teraside.

calluna
Does this make a difference, because of the prayer?
When you plead the blood you're asking for a covering. God looks at the heart when you pray, he already knows what we need.

when people say the blood of Jesus, in no way does it replace Jesus Christ.
Everyone's pray is personal and carries a different tone of expression.

spirit1st
I think we should be using the name of JESUS CHRIST

The disciples knew! Not one case ,where the used the blood, But ,did everytime ,in the name of JESUS CHRIST!
:love:

The blood of Jesus was shed ONLY for HUMAN BEINGS.not for the safety of their possessions but for the remission of their sins.Their is no scriptural backing for the pleading of the blood of Jesus on things or situations.Throughout the new testament, mention of the blood of Jesus was made in relation to forgiveness of sins and ancillary matters(e.g. atonement) Hebrews9:2 for example tells that without shedding blood their can be no remission of sin - building a premise upon which Christ's life and death(d shheding of His life blood) was based(pls read the whole chapter).
Note also what Christ said at the ordination of the holy communion (the last supper). He said 'each of you drink from it, for this is my blood, which seals the convenant between God and his people. It is POURED OUT TO FORGIVE THE SINS OF MANY'.
In argument for the pleading of the blood of JC some have cited the smearing of blood on the door posts at the first passover(exodus 12). Note however that there was no smearing of blood at subsequent passovers feasts. These were done in remembrance of the actual passover as God had commanded. Note also that the smearing of blood was authorised by God himself(ex.12:7).
There is only one way by which we are to come to God and that is by the name of Jesus. The blood is already before God (Hebrew9:12- 'once for all he took blood into that Most Holy Place, but not the blood of goats and calves. He took his own blood, and with it he secured our salvation forever.'). The believer in Christ as a result can boldly enter God's presence at any point in time (Hebrews10:19-20).
As for the property and situation of the believer, he is safe in the bosom of the Father. No hair falls off his head without the knowing and approval of God his Father. The psalmist inspired by the Holy Spirit said

Psa 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psa 91:2 I say of Jehovah, My refuge and my fortress; my God, I will confide in him.
Psa 91:3 Surely *he* shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the destructive pestilence.
Psa 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou find refuge: his truth is a shield and buckler.
Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, for the arrow that flieth by day,
For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, for the destruction that wasteth at noonday...Psa 91:9 Because *thou* hast made Jehovah, my refuge, the Most High, thy dwelling-place,
Psa 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.
Psa 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge concerning thee, to keep thee in all thy ways:
Psa 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Psa 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and the adder; the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under foot.
Psa 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him; I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Psa 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honour him.
Psa 91:16 With length of days will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.'
God will always listen to and protect his children because he loves them(john 16:25-27). He has given him peace that passeth all understanding. A peace that transcends all turbulence amongst other things. We are enjoined to be still and know th He is God.Scriptures also tell of what the armour of God is.(ephesians6:13-18)

Note also that Christ said that we will as believer be faced with diverse trials and tribulation but we should be of good cheer because He has overcomed the world already. all we have to do is diligently await his return.

Active
Jesus saves

We serve an awesome God.

Heavenly father I thank you for your son. Bless each of us on this thread help us to put down all self so you can be glorified.

Give us righteousness, Peace and Joy in the Holy Ghost. Increase our knowledge and understanding, make us humble. Bring light to everything unknown.

I am being blessed by this message, very POWERFUL

Thank you for sharing Faithful son, (I even printed and documented it)

abigya

I have to agree with oyinkansola and spirit1st..there is no scriptural basis for "pleading the blood"...we are sealed with the Holy Spirit.

Eph 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace, which he lavished upon us, in all wisdom and insight

Eph 1:13 In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.

Too many Christians could not pray their way out of a paper sack if they got caught in one because they have never established any kind of personal relationship with God, have never developed any real working knowledge of His Word, have no knowledge of the enemy, his tactics and how he operates, and have no real knowledge on how to properly pray or stand in the gap for someone else to get God to move in with His supernatural power to bring freedom, healing or deliverance to a particular situation.

Statements like this trouble me...there is also NO scriptural basis for needing "working knowledge" in order to pray "effectively"...all statements like this do is knock down the faith of babes...who would kneel before God in simple faith...with no knowledge to speak of...

I ask, how many times did Jesus say "According to your faith be it done to you" ?
Now name one time Jesus asked those who came to them if they had the "knowledge" to receive anything from Him?

Jas 5:15 And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven.

Jas 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

1Co 2:4 And my speech and my message were not in plausible words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power, that your faith might not rest in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Dont depend on paint brushes and knowledge and formulas...(these are just smoking guns by another name) ... be filled with the Spirit...have faith...

Luk 18:17 "Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it."

Last edited:
Hi there, greetings in Jesus name, May the God of peace Himself lead you into all peace everywhere all the time.

One of the best earthly examples I have heard about pleading the blood of Jesus goes something like this:

The trial was nearing it's end and the judge asked the man "how do you plead, guilty or not guilty?". "I plead NOT guilty your honour, I plead the blood, I plead NOT GUILTY"

Because of the blood we are NOT guilty, we are innocent in the eyes of God. But I also believe that as one gets closer to our Father, He reveals his manifold wisdom and mysteries to us. Many a time the Lord has revealed things in much more detail than there is in the Word, and the Word always backs these revelations up, anyway.

There is so much power in the blood only because it was Jesus's blood, there is power in the blood FOR MUCH, there is power in the name FOR MUCH.

Depending on where we are with God in our personal relationship with Him, we are shown more and more, Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things that you do not know.

Sometimes these revelations are just for us, alone. Sometimes they are for us to digest for awhile before we share them, and sometimes they are for everyone at once.

Remember our Holy Spirit will ALWAYS lead us into all truth. Many a time a person is lead into religeon and not taught how to have a personal relationship with Jesus. We are told - do these 5 steps to salvation and these 8 steps to prosperity and we do them, and do them 'riligeously' and in parrot fashion (instead of just straight from the heart) then wonder why they're not working, get frustrated, slack off and...enter danger!!!

I speak for myself here, I copied what others were doing for many years and kept backsliding and began to believe a most treacherous lie, that this christianity stuff actually doesn't work!! But I knew in my heart there WAS something and have never stopped calling on God and FINALLY I have entered in.

I also began to question about pleading the blood of Jesus and have since learnt to ask and ask and ask and ask the Holy Spirit "what's up with this Holy Spirit, what's going on here, which way do I go, is this from you, is this for me, do I bring this into my life now or do I relax about?

Where God is there is change, Where God is there is protection, where God is there is prosperity, where God is there is the ability to forgive, where God is there is the ability to endure, and many many more things. Hebrews 13:20 For it is God who instructs me and teaches me in the way I should go, He will council me and watch over me - Lead on Spirit of God lead on!!

Blessings to you all my brothers and sister round the globe and may we all be blessed with great wisdom and insight and be filled to overflowing with His Spirit in Jesus name - amen :wink: :wink:

Last edited:
Ooops meant Psalm 32:8 It is God who instructs me and teaches me in the way I should go. He will council me and watch over me - amen

Hebrews 13:20 Now may the God of peace who through the blood of the eternal covenant, brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, equip you with everything good for doing his will and may he work in you what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ to whom be glory forever and ever - amen

Soon, very soon, we who are serving, and confessing Jesus from the hearts, will be filled with the knowledge of Him, with accurate knowledge in unity - amen :groupwave:

Thank you

I just read your Words from God about Pleading the Blood of Jesus. Thank you! I cried! I Prayed! I made note cards with scriptures and verses from your sermon. Thank you for sharing. I did go to the testimonies. I read some of them not all of them yet. My favorite testimony was the Inner Healing (the vision of God's Hand) I loved that. I have also had that gut stomach feeling many times. sometimes I have listened and sometimes have not I will always listen to that now now that I know that it is the Holy Spirit. I know many times I would have been better off listening to that gut feeling. Thank you for your obedience to the Holy Spirit. God Bless you mommabear

Too many Christians are living defeated lives with no real joy, peace or power in their lives. Storm cloud after storm cloud keeps coming at them beating them down to a pulp. Many Christians, since they have not been properly taught how to engage with the enemy when he does come their way, are drowning in their sea of troubles.

Amen! I remember being a new Christian and having people tell me "just read your bible and go to church". No other information. I was supposed to glean everything else from the weekly message. It was not enough help. New Christians should be told that they will be attacked because they are new Christians.

I think anything that gets people to repent, and pray to our loving Father in heaven (which you do before you plead the blood), and that causes us to use the name of our saviour Jesus Christ to repel evil (pleading the blood) cannot be bad. I don't know if pleading the blood is necessary in all situations, but I think it is really helpful in shedding some baggage from our old lives. Even just reading that article helped me to remember some things that I needed to repent of and be cleansed from. That is not a bad thing.:shade: