• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How to get to/ trust in God!

How To Get To God

When I'm struggling, or in other words don't know the next step to take in my walk with God. There's one person I can always rely on, listen to, and follow, it's Jesus! Because I can't get to God without Jesus " For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus." 1 Timothy 1:5, John 14:6. So in that case, if Jesus is my mediator and reaching God is my goal then I need to look at what Jesus has said that's recorded right? I believe that we need to follow in his footsteps daily, and we can do that by doing the things he taught/commanded us to do " For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow his steps." 1 Peter 2:21. Also God is loving! So if we ask for his Holy Spirit in a time of help, he will definitely give Luke 11:9-13! Plus the Holy Spirit is given to us just to remind us of the thing's that Jesus said John 14:26! So if we're in trouble, all we need to do is look at what Jesus said and obey him John 14:15.

Trusting God For Material Needs

As humans, are overall most important needs are food and clothing. We don't need fancy cars, huge houses, and the latest technology! Matter of fact, Jesus even says don't worry about food and clothing Matthew 6:25-34! He asks " Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? - So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin. - Now if God clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? - But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added onto you." So why do we spend all our time working for those things, example, a steak you put in your freezer, even when he tells us not to!? " Labor not for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him." John 6:27.

In Conclusion

I think we all need to get busy and STAY busy telling people the things that Jesus taught. In return he will give us all we need. " Go therfore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20

Last edited: