• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

How the covid vaccine was made

Active
Vaxxers - a book written by Sarah Gilbert and Catherine Green. The two leading scientists who actually made it, with their teams.
These and others, whose work saves lives, are the ones I put faith in and to whom I am certainly grateful.

Have you read it and what is your own view?

Active
I highly recommend people do read this book. The authors are the scientists who headed up the teams who produced the first vaccine. They explain very clearly how it was done.
I certainly feel better reading this, written by those who actually know the facts.

Active
China can tell you how COVID was made. So can Bill Gates. Obama, Soros. Clintons and a handful of others.

Active
It is clear that respect is not being paid to the high level of qualifications, experience and dedication of those who have developed the covid vaccines along with so many other dangerous diseases.
Instead of gratitude, some people ,who have absolutely not a clue about science, microbiology and medicine are jumping to all sorts of incorrect conclusions. Then spreading their paranoia everywhere.

Science enables the majority of us to live good healthy increasingly long lives, in a world where our bodies are surrounded by microbes at every moment. Killer diseases have been conquered. Science is working every hour on future expected pandemics by keeping ahead of the viruses. We live in an extremely fortunate age. Think of the plagues that mercilessly killed millions in the past.

Why should anyone listen to the ones carping on the edges who know nothing and who show extreme suspicion towards the very science that is capable of saving their lives?

Active
It is clear that respect is not being paid to the high level of qualifications, experience and dedication of those who have developed the covid vaccines along with so many other dangerous diseases.
Instead of gratitude, some people ,who have absolutely not a clue about science, microbiology and medicine are jumping to all sorts of incorrect conclusions. Then spreading their paranoia everywhere.

Science enables the majority of us to live good healthy increasingly long lives, in a world where our bodies are surrounded by microbes at every moment. Killer diseases have been conquered. Science is working every hour on future expected pandemics by keeping ahead of the viruses. We live in an extremely fortunate age. Think of the plagues that mercilessly killed millions in the past.

Why should anyone listen to the ones carping on the edges who know nothing and who show extreme suspicion towards the very science that is capable of saving their lives?
What "science"?
I and others have given so many facts and "science" which your people like to call and still you deny it.
"Instead of gratitude, some people ,who have absolutely not a clue about science, microbiology and medicine are jumping to all sorts of incorrect conclusions. Then spreading their paranoia everywhere." - Stating the same thing over and over again despite the evidence against you is a sign of delusions.
"Think of the plagues that mercilessly killed millions in the past." - Oh no! Forbid being on a Christian site and suggesting what God has done is "bad".
There was mention of that bodybuilder guy on here yesterday. Healthier than 98% of the world and in the older age bracket. He even made a statement that if he died after he got the shot that we were right. He got the shot and died. No health issues.
Also, the PC statement about us "crazy and paranoid" people is just your opinion. When doctors in my state had their own evidence and presented it they were threatened for revealing the truth.
I know I'm not alone in we wish you could change your ways.

Active
What "science"?
I and others have given so many facts and "science" which your people like to call and still you deny it.
"Instead of gratitude, some people ,who have absolutely not a clue about science, microbiology and medicine are jumping to all sorts of incorrect conclusions. Then spreading their paranoia everywhere." - Stating the same thing over and over again despite the evidence against you is a sign of delusions.
"Think of the plagues that mercilessly killed millions in the past." - Oh no! Forbid being on a Christian site and suggesting what God has done is "bad".
There was mention of that bodybuilder guy on here yesterday. Healthier than 98% of the world and in the older age bracket. He even made a statement that if he died after he got the shot that we were right. He got the shot and died. No health issues.
Also, the PC statement about us "crazy and paranoid" people is just your opinion. When doctors in my state had their own evidence and presented it they were threatened for revealing the truth.
I know I'm not alone in we wish you could change your ways.

The best science. By qualified professionals.
Just remind me of your scientific qualifications and those of the people whose videos you watch so avidly? Are those persons still working in medical or scientific jobs ? Those who did in the first place of course.

It really is vital to check out your sources, information on whom will be readily available if they are legitimate.

Active
The best science. By qualified professionals.
Just remind me of your scientific qualifications and those of the people whose videos you watch so avidly? Are those persons still working in medical or scientific jobs ? Those who did in the first place of course.

It really is vital to check out your sources, information on whom will be readily available if they are legitimate.
Your constant broken record "What are your qualifications?" is laughable. To suggest, that anyone sharing relevant data is suddenly "false" and "paranoia" is simply wrong. It's a horrible conclusion.
People die every day and the causes are numerous.
Everything I've shared across many sites and ways is legitimate. Your denial is delusional and changes nothing.

Active
Hello,
First, I've had covid and got over it. The Holy Spirit told me plainly not to take the shot; I trust God over man, every time. Satan is at work here, and yes the Holy Spirit told me this too.

I know of a woman who has had covid 4 times in the past 3 years. Says each time getting over it gets easier. She is over 50 for sure.

Pretty sure she had all the shots. She works at a garbage disposal site so has contact with nearly everyone in a 25k person town on a long enough time line. Hundred people a day at least.

As for the shot, it definitely worked to reduce the hospital loads, otherwise the world would have had at least twice as many deaths*

But if isolating yourself extended your life and you died of the common cold or flu, or covid, well that's just what happened.

There are tertiary problems where for the last 2 years folks who had strokes, bacterial lung problems, and many other problems, did not go to the ER because they were afraid of covid.

They died. Maybe they got counted as covid deaths if they ever tested positive.

The whole matter is a tragedy on so many levels. A friend of mine got covid in 2021 (no vaccine) he still can't run 5 miles or his heart rate spikes. Used to run 12..

* This is offset highly by the age bracket, yes you can die of covid at age 20. Very rare. Over 50 it's the same as the flu. Over 60 it's like 2x and over 70 it's 10x or something.

So many american Christians have a mentality of if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger... But depending on what age you were it's your time to die anyways. This is not righteous perspective.

If covid continues getting worse and the vaccinated end up on top.. then I hope those antivaxers who die are humble enough to admit they are wrong after they die. But according to some of you all reading this, it's not possible for them to repent. They are dead. And wrong.

Active
I know of a woman who has had covid 4 times in the past 3 years. Says each time getting over it gets easier. She is over 50 for sure.

Pretty sure she had all the shots. She works at a garbage disposal site so has contact with nearly everyone in a 25k person town on a long enough time line. Hundred people a day at least.

As for the shot, it definitely worked to reduce the hospital loads, otherwise the world would have had at least twice as many deaths*

But if isolating yourself extended your life and you died of the common cold or flu, or covid, well that's just what happened.

There are tertiary problems where for the last 2 years folks who had strokes, bacterial lung problems, and many other problems, did not go to the ER because they were afraid of covid.

They died. Maybe they got counted as covid deaths if they ever tested positive.

The whole matter is a tragedy on so many levels. A friend of mine got covid in 2021 (no vaccine) he still can't run 5 miles or his heart rate spikes. Used to run 12..

* This is offset highly by the age bracket, yes you can die of covid at age 20. Very rare. Over 50 it's the same as the flu. Over 60 it's like 2x and over 70 it's 10x or something.

So many american Christians have a mentality of if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger... But depending on what age you were it's your time to die anyways. This is not righteous perspective.

If covid continues getting worse and the vaccinated end up on top.. then I hope those antivaxers who die are humble enough to admit they are wrong after they die. But according to some of you all reading this, it's not possible for them to repent. They are dead. And wrong.
Considering that one bodybuilder who is healthier than 99% of the world died. He was death shot and double boosted. He even said if he died after his second he was wrong and we are right.
There is no long-term data on them. They all failed their phase 3 trials.
Ivermectin is a valid treatment but since they are in on it the wont' approve it yet b/c if there is a treatment then there is NO valid or legal reason for emergency use.

SARS-CoV-2 vaccine and increased myocarditis mortality risk: A population based comparative study in Japan​

We WISH we were wrong.

If a vaccine which develops an immune response to 1 protein causes you problems.

Imagine what might happen when you get sick and the other 20+ show up!

Active
If a vaccine which develops an immune response to 1 protein causes you problems.

Imagine what might happen when you get sick and the other 20+ show up!
Oh, you mean the never-ending variants they'll make up and say "We found more mutations." while providing no evidence?
Fun fact: U.S. Patent Application Publication - Rothschild (Name sound familiar?)
Provisional application No. 62/240,783, filed on October 13, 2015. You read that right. 2015.

Did you read the story about the Boston scientists who took the omicron spike protein and put it on the original virus, fed it to some mice and 80% of them died?

Is that a hoax too?

Active
The vaccines did not fail phase 3 trials. See the report expert reaction to phase 3 results for the Pfizer/ BioNTech BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine | Science Media Centre from December 2020 here.

No, there is no long-term data yet. But it's not reasonable to ask for long-term data on something that has been available for less than two years.

Pfizer fined $2.3 billion for illegal marketing in off-label drug case​

Only the mindless would still believe anything that company said since then. That was back in 2009. I don't care if you gutted the entire company and brought in new employees.
A one-page Google search isn't evidence. Everyone has a price and it is well known that drug companies LOVE their money more than they love us.
I've posted a link to the VAERS data many times. You're not the first to "think" they are "safe and effective" .
When Pedo Joe, Harris, Fauci and the head of the CDC have had it multiple times while still being full vaccinated and boosted that is easy to see they do not work. Joe is on his 4th booster I think. Genetically moronic.
The innate human immune system is more than capable. Those flashy numbers on that map they put up were false. There is no way to track a LIVE IFR or mortality rate.

Vaccine‐Triggered Acute Autoimmune Myocarditis: Defining, Detecting, and Managing an Apparently Novel Condition​

Myocarditis After COVID‐19 Vaccination in Pediatrics: A Proposed Pathway for Triage and Treatment​

If you want to risk your health and possibly your life go right ahead. Many of us, including healthcare workers have fought against it. So you know....more women are turning down men for a relationship who ARE vaccinated. They've seen the truth and evidence.

Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing​

That....is in effect medical rape. From these 3 links you should be furious.

Loyal

Pfizer fined $2.3 billion for illegal marketing in off-label drug case​

Only the mindless would still believe anything that company said since then. That was back in 2009. I don't care if you gutted the entire company and brought in new employees.
A one-page Google search isn't evidence. Everyone has a price and it is well known that drug companies LOVE their money more than they love us.
I've posted a link to the VAERS data many times. You're not the first to "think" they are "safe and effective" .
When Pedo Joe, Harris, Fauci and the head of the CDC have had it multiple times while still being full vaccinated and boosted that is easy to see they do not work. Joe is on his 4th booster I think. Genetically moronic.
The innate human immune system is more than capable. Those flashy numbers on that map they put up were false. There is no way to track a LIVE IFR or mortality rate.

Vaccine‐Triggered Acute Autoimmune Myocarditis: Defining, Detecting, and Managing an Apparently Novel Condition​

Myocarditis After COVID‐19 Vaccination in Pediatrics: A Proposed Pathway for Triage and Treatment​

If you want to risk your health and possibly your life go right ahead. Many of us, including healthcare workers have fought against it. So you know....more women are turning down men for a relationship who ARE vaccinated. They've seen the truth and evidence.

Johns Hopkins University confirms: You can be vaccinated with a PCR test, even without knowing​

That....is in effect medical rape. From these 3 links you should be furious.
You haven't addressed the issue i raised: your claim that none of the vaccines passed the phase 3 trial is incorrect.

Active
You haven't addressed the issue i raised: your claim that none of the vaccines passed the phase 3 trial is incorrect.
It's not a claim.
Of course Pfizer and the rest are going to LIE. Why would they tell the truth?
This is all relevant info whether you like it or not.

Loyal
@MedicBravo what you are saying here is straightforwardly wrong.

Here's the results of the phase 2/3 trial of the Pfizer vaccine, https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577 reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo. There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2 and 162 cases among those assigned to placebo; BNT162b2 was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 (95% credible interval, 90.3 to 97.6). Similar vaccine efficacy (generally 90 to 100%) was observed across subgroups defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, baseline body-mass index, and the presence of coexisting conditions. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of BNT162b2 was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache. The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups.​
Conclusions
A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 conferred 95% protection against Covid-19 in persons 16 years of age or older. Safety over a median of 2 months was similar to that of other viral vaccines.​

You might have all sorts of concerns about the safety of the vaccines and the credentials of the companies that produce them, but the fact remains that the vaccines did pass the phase 3 trial. If they hadn't, they would not have been approved for use.

Active
@MedicBravo what you are saying here is straightforwardly wrong.

Here's the results of the phase 2/3 trial of the Pfizer vaccine, https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejmoa2034577 reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo. There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2 and 162 cases among those assigned to placebo; BNT162b2 was 95% effective in preventing Covid-19 (95% credible interval, 90.3 to 97.6). Similar vaccine efficacy (generally 90 to 100%) was observed across subgroups defined by age, sex, race, ethnicity, baseline body-mass index, and the presence of coexisting conditions. Among 10 cases of severe Covid-19 with onset after the first dose, 9 occurred in placebo recipients and 1 in a BNT162b2 recipient. The safety profile of BNT162b2 was characterized by short-term, mild-to-moderate pain at the injection site, fatigue, and headache. The incidence of serious adverse events was low and was similar in the vaccine and placebo groups.​
Conclusions
A two-dose regimen of BNT162b2 conferred 95% protection against Covid-19 in persons 16 years of age or older. Safety over a median of 2 months was similar to that of other viral vaccines.​

You might have all sorts of concerns about the safety of the vaccines and the credentials of the companies that produce them, but the fact remains that the vaccines did pass the phase 3 trial. If they hadn't, they would not have been approved for use.
Are you sure about that?
Given the VAERS data and vast evidence that it didn't and that "paper" is highly likely false. Did you NOT read the article where Pfizer LIED?
I can hear some of you now. Like a parrot "Arr! Get your booster! Get your bosster! Fuaci is god. Fauci is god. Safe and effective."
You're nitpicking.
Efficacy is shot after 8 months. It's another tactic they use to control people. Lifelong boosters and it's sad you don't see it.