• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

HOW REFRESHING ! ! !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

This is my very first post of any sort...on any site...ever... It is so refreshing to find such a wonderful site to fellowship online. I hope I will get to know many of you, minister to some of you, and receive encouragement from some of you also.

I am 50 years old, married to a wonderful man who is a street preacher, and the grandmother of three (soon to be four) grandchildren.

My first love is Jesus. I also enjoy motorcycles, American Indian events, and nature.

God has been so very good to bless me with a full and abundant life!!!

ABUNDANT BLESSINGS TO ALL

Welcome :D
I haven't introduced myself here but I am a twenty one year old student in the UK. I am glad you like the site, seems like God is really working here in making the site grow-I love it :D

looking forward to hearing from you in the forums, God bless u,

Sunrise x

Administrator
Staff Member
Hello nanaroo and sunrise! Welcome to Talk Jesus :) Please try to be active as possible and don't forget to share the site with others!

God Bless!