• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How Important was The Influence of the making of "The Geneva Bible" for "Christianity"! and who lead the march?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
And was in important for our Religious Education, of Teachers, Pastors and Children in America". And what was The leading Denominations of This flight into "Religious freedom" in the "America's". or have forgotten.

(Jeremiah 6).

16This is what the Lord says:

“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,

and you will find rest for your souls.
But you said, ‘We will not walk in it.’

17I appointed watchmen over you and said,
‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’
But you said, ‘We will not listen.’

Does not that sound familiar. But Many will say that is "Old Testament" everybody is doing it. I wish I could reply to that statement right now in "Ghetto Vernacular" form, like using "Hyperbole"

But the "NT" says this: concerning The OT people.

(1 Cor. 10).GNT

6 Now, all of this is an example for us, to warn Us not to desire evil things, as they did, 7 nor to worship idols, as some of them did. As the scripture says, “The people sat down to a feast which turned into an orgy of drinking and sex.” 8 We must not be guilty of sexual immorality, as some of them were—and in one day twenty-three thousand of them fell dead. 9 We must not put the Lord+ to the test, as some of them did—and they were killed by snakes. 10 We must not complain, as some of them did—and they were destroyed by the Angel of Death.

11All these things happened to them as examples for others, and they were written down as a warning for "US"!. For we live at a time when the end is about to comeI [and "US" do not mean United States and the end means The Last DAYS]:eyes:

12If you think "You Are" standing firm you had better be careful that you do not fall. 13 Every test that you have experienced is the kind that normally comes to people. But God keeps his promise, and he will not allow you to be tested beyond your power to remain firm; at the time you are put to the test, he will give you the strength to endure it, and so provide you with a way out.

So, wives, you cannot say: My husband made me do it, if only he was nice to me. [that Dog can't hunt] You dealing with GOD now!

Men already know that, They know they are "busted" They" repented" way back. You see "Women are bold" Men tickle me. "She will not do what i tell her to do" If she will not obey GOD, what make you think "SHE will obey YOU"!:joy: She has a right to be afraid of you! Because she knows if only you knew what she was thinking about you in her head!:joy: That is one of the reason, "God made Her weak and made you "Strong", made her weak, so she would not tell you all what she is thinking about you, that is why she sits there in quiet! "HUSBAND"! Ok, If you was a "Calvinist" i would not have to explain this to you, you would know"! :joy: and if she was a "Calvinism" she would not play that stuff! Because she knows, God has said: "Vengeance is mine" I wll repay! and she knows "every thought" she will have to give account of! And she knows, when she talks about you, she hurts her own self and familiy. For you two are one! And when she mis-treat you, Her fellowship with GOD breaks! And that JOY leaves! "Abide in the Vine".

And "Singles" you do not get a pass! You are going to be dealing with "GOD" The Father, Oh yes he is different, he will be handing out "Justice"! and He will not be smiling:eyes: "And Ignorance is not going to be a excuse" You all ready think you are smart! "he does confound the wisdom of the wise"!

You better become unsmart and start :reading your Bible, and not one of those, cheap "Bible want to be's! If you don't understand what i mean, you better ask someone!

Good food for Meditating, for The Bereans