• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How God Responds to Suffering

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
Even when we are weighed down with troubles, it is for your comfort and salvation! For when we ourselves are comforted, we will certainly comfort you. Then you can patiently endure the same things we suffer. We are confident that as you share in our sufferings, you will also share in the comfort God gives us. 2 Corinthians 1:6-7 NLT

Suffering may be inevitable, but if you trust in God, you will never suffer without God’s compassion and support. As Paul faced the trials and difficulties of his ministry, he found that he could reach out to God for the support that no one else could provide. This deep intimacy with God made it possible for him to continue in his ministry and offered him a deeper sense of security in the salvation of God. He could look at the comfort provided by God as a confirmation that God was with him.

As you receive God’s comfort for your suffering and difficulties you will also have a gift that you can offer generously to others, sharing the comfort of God with them. Perhaps you’ll gain an insight or a sense of perspective that will prove especially useful for others.

God takes no delight in your suffering, but God will bear your burdens with you and support you. Such gifts can be duplicated and shared readily.

Prayer: Jesus, help me recall You are present and able to help me endure trials and suffering, and grant me the generosity to share Your comfort with others.