• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

How Fast Can God change A Life?

Staff Member
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You almost persuade me to become a Christian." And Paul said, "I would to God that not only you, but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains." Acts 26:28-29 NKJV

As Agrippa listened to Paul’s compelling message about God’s salvation, he found himself in a moment of decision. Could he become a Christian so quickly? Everything would have to change, including his powerful position most likely.

If you feel like you’re too far from God, or that a change could be too costly, perhaps Paul’s words are for you today. Whether a short time or long. God’s saving love is here for you today. God is able to reach you no matter your situation. Your doubts, your career, or your failures aren’t enough to keep God away, and your life can change in an instant if you’ll simply surrender to Him.

That moment of surrender is a leap of faith into the unknown. There could be some steep costs at first, but the end result will be God’s loving presence in your life. You may be able to count the costs accurately today, but there are unknown joys waiting for you tomorrow.

Prayer: Jesus, I trust that You can free me even today.