• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

How do you evaluate the works of the BGEA?

We tend to evaluate the BGEA by their evangelistic works. What if their 'message' contains errors? What if their 'source documents' are not accepted by the Holy Ghost, as being the 'TRUTH'?

The BGEA references many 'bibles'. Are all of these 'bibles', God's Word, or are some of them based on man's vanity?

The Word of God came to us, through anointed people who were anointed Israelites (children of God). God called them 'gods'. Who are the authors of the new 'bibles' that we find today, and are used by the BGEA (and other Christian ministers)? If the authors of these new 'bibles' were not 'anointed' by God in order to create these new 'bibles', then they are based on the authors' own vanity.

This is very dangerous. These new authors, can only be 'false prophets', without God's anointment. If the authors have not experienced Numbers 12:6, then they should not have composed these new 'bibles'.

We tend to evaluate the BGEA by their evangelistic works. What if their 'message' contains errors? What if their 'source documents' are not accepted by the Holy Ghost, as being the 'TRUTH'?

The BGEA references many 'bibles'. Are all of these 'bibles', God's Word, or are some of them based on man's vanity?

The Word of God came to us, through anointed people who were anointed Israelites (children of God). God called them 'gods'. Who are the authors of the new 'bibles' that we find today, and are used by the BGEA (and other Christian ministers)? If the authors of these new 'bibles' were not 'anointed' by God in order to create these new 'bibles', then they are based on the authors' own vanity.

This is very dangerous. These new authors, can only be 'false prophets', without God's anointment. If the authors have not experienced Numbers 12:6, then they should not have composed these new 'bibles'.

Thorwald: First let me say that the "King James only" group has already posted, and the dialogue was extensive to say the least. If ou want to go to that thread that would be a better place to join that debate. MY POSITION IS THAT ACCURATE FACTS ARE OFTEN MISSING, AND PEOPLE JUST REPEAT WHAT THEY READ, BUT HAVE NOT DONE REAESRCH FOR THEMSELF.

As far as the BGEA I would ask have you ever known someone who surrendered to Jesus Christ in one of Billy's may Crusades? There are millions of people who were saved in those crusades. I personally know it was not just Billy's efforts, but those who spent thousand's of hours working to make it happen. I know that NO person is even close to coming near perfect. I have been to one Crusade, my wife has been to 12 crusades. If Billy has done anthing wrong at this point he is answerable to the Lord. Billy is 94 if I heard right, and just to make it to the nineties is a long life, and Billy still wrtes, and has a ministry called "The Cove".

BGEA has NEVER not even once been found to be dishonest with finances, morality, or spiritualy preaching false doctrine. That is something some might say but look at this, I say call and find out why something was said, or done. BGEA is always been a place that responds quickly.

You might find this interesting, Billy preached out of the KJV Bible. I can say I do not hold a lighted match, compared to the light he has pointed the unsaved, and saved folk's too. I am in no way qualified to criticize BGEA or the work for the Lord they have done. Each of us will answer to the work we have done for the Lord, it's not my place to judge the BGEA unless the Lord directs me to do so, after I remove to huge log in my own eye.

I wish we could be more positive about the work other's have done in the name of Jesus Christ. Blessings.

Administrator
Staff Member

Who's blog did you get your facts from? BGEA is s legitimate ministry anointed by God.

I'd like to ask. What great things have you done for Him? Easy to criticize a ministry that's been around over 50 years isn't it?

You've quoted nothing from Scripture to back up your point. Your topic is mute.

Who's blog did you get your facts from? BGEA is s legitimate ministry anointed by God.

I'd like to ask. What great things have you done for Him? Easy to criticize a ministry that's been around over 50 years isn't it?

You've quoted nothing from Scripture to back up your point. Your topic is mute.

I do not care how long the BGEA has been around. In fact, it is through watching one of the Billy Graham films, that I came forward in my church and gave my heart to God. I have never looked back. Remember, Satan has been around for a long time also.

The BGEA references the NIV study bible. This is a 'show of recognition' of this 'bible'. Try comparing Revelation 13:10, as to what is written in the KJV Bible to the NIV study bible. The KJV Bible offers 'wisdom'. The NIV study bible changes this wisdom, to, 'whatever will be, will be'. We are told NOT to change this book. Also, like the rest of the Christian ministry, the BGEA has 'thrown out THE SON', and replaced Him with His 'invisible to man' FATHER.

I am anointed by God to do exactly what I am doing. I have experienced NUMBERS 12:6. You and everyone else, ignores this fact, and yet, this is how God proves that you are anointed for His purpose. I have been asked to leave one church, been ignored by many ministers, and banned from the RC Forum. The scriptures tell us that this would happen. I have no fear of any man/minister. If God is with you, who can be against you. I have experienced John 14:21-23...have you?

Administrator
Staff Member
I am anointed by God to do exactly what I am doing. I have experienced NUMBERS 12:6. You and everyone else, ignores this fact, and yet, this is how God proves that you are anointed for His purpose.

Judgmental. Account closed.

And being thrown out of churches and being ignored by many ministers is GOD's plan for you right?