• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

How can we walk in the ways of Darkness and we are the Children of Light and Refuse to speak "The Truth"

Loyal
This morning when I read The titles of a list of christian articles, listed in a popular christian online newsletter, i was applalled.

1. Spiritual forces Forces Warring for American will be Overruled.

2. It's Time to Sound the Alarm to Fight.

3. It is Time to Checkmate the Enemy

4. A Financial Storm is Coming

5. Why Judgment Prophecies Are never from GOD

6. Now is a Time of Great Testing for America

Then I read: RT Kendall: "The Double Whammy America Faces".. And then "The Hope of The Lord " gave me hope. I am not by myself, GOD is Still in charge and it is The Hand of GOD that is press upon The whole world and Orchestrated by Him and Him alone, The Provindence of GOD for He is "Sovereign" and some still knows it, and that this is Truth"!

Loyal
Children of Light, if we refuse to speak The Truth It's going to Speak to us, as sure as GOD has made the Little Green Apples
Children of GOD if we don't start speaking the Truth, The very Rocks is going to Cry out"

American Standard Version
And he answered and said, I tell you that, if these shall hold their peace, the stones will cry out.

Habakkuk 2:11
For the stones will cry out from the wall, and the rafters will echo it from the woodwork.

"When Jesus came closer and could see Jerusalem, he cried, and then he said:
It is too bad that today your people don't know what will bring them peace! Now it is hidden from them. Jerusalem, the time will come when your enemies will build walls around you to attack you. Armies will surround you and close in on you from every side. They will level you to the ground and kill your people. Not one stone in your buildings will be left on top of another. This will happen because you did not see that God had come to save you.+
When Jesus entered the temple, he started chasing out the people who were selling things. He told them, “The Scriptures say, ‘My house should be a place of worship.’ But you have made it a place where robbers hide!”

Children of Light
37Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul? If anyone is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in His Father’s glory with the holy angels.”…

Children of Light
Luke 9:26
anyone is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.