• Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

    Register Log In

Horseshoe's Anyone ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Member
Well I live in New Jersey and spring is slowly approaching . With that in mind , we also like to play allot of horseshoe's . Anybody else like this game ? Brother Mike :thumbs_up :thumbs_do
 
Member
I have pitched a few ringers. My Daddy has a regulation pit in his backyard. For as long as I can remeber that was the main event at our family reunion every year.
 
Member
Here in the UK we have never heard of Horseshoes! It sounds a great game, is it a board or computer game?

Would like to know

Many thanks
 
Member
I have watched my parents play the game, but I myself havn't played it. I'm more of a Corn Hole person. I also lack very greatly in hand-eye coordination, and that is a key to Horse Shoes, and corn hole as well, which would explain why I can't play it worth anything anyways.
 
Member
Ah...lets all go over to Mikes and whoop him at his own game!

I love horseshoes! :thumbs_up
 
Member
Theosebes said:
Here in the UK we have never heard of Horseshoes! It sounds a great game, is it a board or computer game?

Would like to know

Many thanks
lol,shame on you,brits have played horseshoes for years,think we may have invented it.....
 
Registered Member
Jesus is Lord!

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
Well I live in New Jersey and spring is slowly approaching . With that in mind , we also like to play allot of horseshoe's . Anybody else like this game ? Brother Mike :thumbs_up :thumbs_do
Hi, Mike!

:thumbs_up

God bless you, Brother!

Your Sister in Christ,
Dr. Bon Vie/"Sylvia"
 
Member
Me and you Sparky . Anyone want a game ? We'll even leave the shoes on the horse when we throw them !!! :omg: :wink: Mike
 
Member
You learn something new every day

sparky said:
lol,shame on you,brits have played horseshoes for years,think we may have invented it.....

Really?
I am getting the picture. They are real horse shoes right? and you throw them i guess.
I'm asking around my friends....they're all quiet.
Nope! the horseshoe-ers of the UK must all live in Scotland me thinks.
 
Member
My family are big horseshoer's; family reunions are a toss up between horseshoes and volleyball. Regulation horse shoes are not played with real horse shoes, but with larger look-a-like "shoes", that are usually chrome plated.

The southern part of the USA they use a larger spike than we northerners do, and their polls are closer together as well! LOL

Are you certain that the Irish didn't invent the game, simple because they didn't like Cricket? LOL

Rick
 

Similar threads


Top