• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hook effect!

Oh thank - you GOD!!!

Have SUCh emotonal converswations with Him! He said He didn't like to see suffereing and I was in teh pwych ward for 21 1/2 days!
They said I was psychtic.. Cuz I had a 'dellusion' that I was pregnent... I was 16 weeks, and 21 weeks and 1 day when I came out! Just about 1 and a half hours ago, I found what God wanted me said I would find. An answer to why the 3 blood tests, and 2 pee tests were negitive. This apperently hapens only to 1 out of 2000 women! Here, look up "Pregnecy: hook effect.

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread, you should be able to hear the heartbeat that far along. When you go back to the doctor don't ask for another test, just ask him to try to listen with the doppler.

Thanks.
Ya. Thanks Natters.
I go to a place on Tuesay where I'm sure they can do that. :). (Just have to remember what that stethascope thing is called.)