• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Homosexual Mormons

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Active
One could argue that because the Latter Day Saints Church is a cult, it doesn't matter. Personally, I find the situation sad as certain members are now publicly broadcasting about a part of themselves they were formally denied. I sense that Elizabeth Rosas feels betrayed although she will soldier on as is expected of a good wife. Ricardo Rosas is left with the ultimate decision of continuing on as he has, or acting on his natural instincts. If he does the latter, I guess it's adultery. Regardless, he is doing what he feels is best for himself. Can't fault him for that, but the issue becomes a bit sticky as I'm sure he has been around Scripture long enough to know some things are frowned upon by the Good Lord. While many things that are self-serving will be frowned upon, that type of relationship seems to be a sore point. I'm not condemning the man as someone else will decide his spiritual fate. Sad for anyone in his position and claiming to be a Christian.