• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hobbies

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Just courious of what some of your hobbies are. As for me, I enjoy football (play fantasy football, won 2 out of 4 leauges I was in this year! ). My true passion and hobbie is working with children!!! I coach youth sports and teach J.R. Church in our church 6 - 10 year olds. I'd love to hear what you all do in your spare time or your hobbies!

I play fantasy football as well.

I went undefeated in '05, and lost only a single game (by 1 point) this past season. I usually register a single team and play in the Yahoo public leagues (casual level, not pro).

I also like cooking, working at my Christian website, and reading. I have a great love of books and have been an avid reader my whole life. I inherited that from my mom. I read just about everything, but my favorite genres are science fiction, fantasy, and horror. I also collect and read comics. I enjoy the older comics from the 60s and 70s. Today's comics (by and large) have a very anti-Christian, anti-traditional values spin that I loathe.