• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

hiya

hi i'm Jacqueline, i'm from Hong Kong. i found this site when i was doing research on Christianity, I already am Christian btw. anyways, i'm 13 (i hope i'm not the youngest around here) I don't go to church, my parents are not serious Christians, so I hope to learn more from all of ya!

Welcome to Talk Jesus. I hope you find the site a good place to fellowship.

There are other teens, and they love the Lord too.

Love AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

wow saved :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you sooo much for joining us :love: would love to hear your testimony some day :love: however did you meet God? :love: Bless you sweet Child :love:

The "youngest" around here? :)

Hi there and welcome to TALKJESUS.COM!! I'm so excited that you are only 13... you see I haven't shown my kids this website yet. And I thought they were too young! They are 12 and 14, a girl and a boy, both GOOD PEOPLE and GOOD CHRISITANS. :love: They are my stepchildren and I met them about two years ago, and I love them very, very much! :love: I will definitely be putting them on tonight, on talkjesus.com, when they visit! God bless you, and thank you very much for your being a ROLE MODEL to other teens!!! In Christ, CaliFlower :rose:

Last edited: