• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

His Mercy Knows No Limits

Staff Member
Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them. Hosea 14:9 ESV

After Israel engaged in apostasy and idol worship, God the Father called for the nation to repent. If they would, He promised to heal them, to turn His anger from them, to help them blossom like vines and flourish like grain (Hosea 14:1-8). Yet only the wise understand such things, as today’s key verse says.

Idol worship and apostasy (the act of rejecting your religious beliefs in favor of opposing beliefs) might seem like acts that should be beyond God’s grace. Forgiving such infidelity might be beyond your ability to grasp, but God always stands at the ready to extend mercy and grace to His people—if they are willing to repent, discern His ways, and walk in them.

If God were going to pinpoint your worst sin today (maybe the one nobody else knows about), what would it be? Are you willing to repent right now and begin walking in the ways of the Lord? If so, He can’t wait to welcome you back with open arms.

Prayer: Lord, Your willingness to forgive and extend mercy for the worst of my sins is almost beyond my comprehension. I repent for my behavior and will embrace Your ways beginning anew today.