• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

His displeasure

Loyal
Have you ever noiced there are things in the Bible, that people do, that displease God.

1 Chron 21:6; But he did not number Levi and Benjamin among them, for the king's command was abhorrent to Joab.
1 Chron 21:7; God was displeased with this thing, so He struck Israel.
1 Chron 21:8; David said to God, "I have sinned greatly, in that I have done this thing. But now, please take away the iniquity of Your servant, for I have done very foolishly."

Prov 24:17; Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, And do not let your heart be glad when he stumbles;
Prov 24:18; Or the LORD will see it and be displeased, And turn His anger away from him.

Heb 3:11; AS I SWORE IN MY WRATH, 'THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST.'"
Heb 4:5; and again in this passage, "THEY SHALL NOT ENTER MY REST."
Heb 4:6; Therefore, since it remains for some to enter it, and those who formerly had good news preached to them failed to enter because of disobedience,

It seems there are things that some people do (even those who call themselves "His people") that make
God displeased or angry.

It seems that a growing trend in some churches today is the thought that "God exists to make you happy".
But it seems to me, the reason we exist is to make God happy.

Which of us is God? Does He exist to do our bidding, or so we exist to do His?

Blessing will come, and they will go. God makes it rain on the just and the unjust. Even so...
But are we following His for the blessings? Do we have a condition on following Him?

"Ok, I will obey you God as long as you bless me". But what if He chooses not to bless you today?
Would you still follow Him?

What are you doing in your life that displeases God? What are you going to do about it?

Active
Well that was the thing with Job he was really wealthy and satan thought Job only liked God for all the blessings, so he took them all away. Job did pass the test. But he suffered a lot through it all the same.