• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

"High and Low" moments

Hi. I've been having moments where sometimes im ok and then other times i am not. I am just tired and feel like my energy is being drained. I honestly feel like throwing in the towel. This trouble I am facing feels like a mountain. I need help. :(

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @Emilia

Thanks for joining our community. I'm glad you're here and I'm confident that God will help you through some of the members here that will lift you up in prayer and counsel. Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and surrendered to him? Surrender is the key after accepting Christ into your life. Most Christians take a long time to learn and experience what it means to truly surrender our lives to him.

[HASHTAG]#hope[/HASHTAG] is the word with faith

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Hi @Emilia

Thanks for joining our community. I'm glad you're here and I'm confident that God will help you through some of the members here that will lift you up in prayer and counsel. Have you accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior and surrendered to him? Surrender is the key after accepting Christ into your life. Most Christians take a long time to learn and experience what it means to truly surrender our lives to him.

[HASHTAG]#hope[/HASHTAG] is the word with faith

Romans 12:12
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

@Chad thank you for your word of encouragement.

Active

RJ

Hi. I've been having moments where sometimes im ok and then other times i am not.
You don't even have to say what and I already know basically what you struggle with and that is untruth. We all struggle from time to time, so you already have company here at T.J.
We are human and not perfect, but remember this God is perfect, God can't make mistakes and he made you. So, don't suffer under the false bondage that you are alone!
I honestly feel like throwing in the towel
Now that statement causes me to say this, you are either not truly saved or you are saved but don't know what you have with Christ in you. So, you feel like "throwing in the towel". You mean you're going somewhere, you are returning to unbelief, rejection of Christ? With God in you and he said he would never leave you or forsake you, where can you go to get away from a God like that? As a Christian, don't suffer under the false bondage that you can go anywhere where God isn't in you.
This trouble I am facing feels like a mountain. I need help.
Jesus said we will all have our trials and tribulations, he never said, for some of us, how many and how often. So, don't struggle with the false bondage that God can't help. He that is in you is stronger than anything that is outside you. What we need to do is changed this :( to this :):laugh::D

Welcome to TJ, where there is plenty of love and help!

You don't even have to say what and I already know basically what you struggle with and that is untruth. We all struggle from time to time, so you already have company here at T.J.
We are human and not perfect, but remember this God is perfect, God can't make mistakes and he made you. So, don't suffer under the false bondage that you are alone!

Now that statement causes me to say this, you are either not truly saved or you are saved but don't know what you have with Christ in you. So, you feel like "throwing in the towel". You mean you're going somewhere, you are returning to unbelief, rejection of Christ? With God in you and he said he would never leave you or forsake you, where can you go to get away from a God like that? As a Christian, don't suffer under the false bondage that you can go anywhere where God isn't in you.

Jesus said we will all have our trials and tribulations, he never said, for some of us, how many and how often. So, don't struggle with the false bondage that God can't help. He that is in you is stronger than anything that is outside you. What we need to do is changed this :( to this :):laugh::D

Welcome to TJ, where there is plenty of love and help!

@RJ your post made me smile. I am saved but I didnt really appreciate what i have in christ. I also had a revelation last nite on ungodly soul ties....which I hope to post it up later on. Thanks again for your word of advice..... ......from :( to this :) I shall keep that in mind.

Active

RJ

@RJ your post made me smile. I am saved but I didnt really appreciate what i have in christ. I also had a revelation last nite on ungodly soul ties....which I hope to post it up later on. Thanks again for your word of advice..... ......from :( to this :) I shall keep that in mind.
N/P, don't won't a Sister to suffer needlessly !

Staff Member
My grace is sufficient for thee: for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9

Greetings
@Emillia

Just a few beautiful words to share with you from a hymn written in the 19th century
Keep focused on Jesus....He knows, He loves, He cares
And His grace is sufficient for all your needs

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labours increase;
To added affliction He addeth His mercy;
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limit; His grace has no measure.
His pow'r has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again!*

*Annie Johnson Flint