Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

HI

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by cathyy, Sep 21, 2016.

1. Am cate. Am happy to join this forum. am looking forward to get help from friends here.
    Am married but..................sad.God bless you all.

Flowerchild likes this.
  2. Welcome Cate. May you find blessings here!

3. @cathyy

Welcome to the forum! God is always able in every situation to accomplish His purpose.

Flowerchild likes this.
  4. Hello @cathyy welcome to the community!

5. Hi Cathy, and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are sad in your marriage. Most of the time the Lord will "change" your spouse by changing you!! :)

Flowerchild likes this.
  6. Welcome Cate. May God be God in our life. Seek Him and Let God do what God has to do.

7. Welcome to Talk Jesus, Cate. I'll pray blessings for you and your marriage.

8. A warm welcome to the forum - I too stand in agreement for happiness in your marriage...Blessings upon you and yours.

I will share a verse that my wife and I put in to practice for a happier marriage.
    1 Cor. 13:15 -
    "Love flows through a marriage that lives up to mutual responsibility. “Love is not self seeking, it’s not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrong.”

9. Welcome to Talk Jesus @cathyy

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)