Join Us Today!

Join our non-denominational community with 10,000+ members and more than 50,000 monthly visitors today. Engage in bible discussions, studies, prayer support and friendly fellowship.

hi

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by ILOVEJESUS, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Hi my name is ILoveJesus i joined ages ago but i felt like i should be here
    Am female and am married to atheist and have no kids just cats
    I am Christian id like to call myself born again Christian as i have believed in other faiths Paganism being one of them
    i was born to a Catholic family friends of the family abused me and my sister from a young age we where told its was part of our faith and us being very young we thought they where right one of the abusers was a priest and at the age of 15 i left that and looked for other faiths including paganism and Islam
    I have mental health problems Including OCD , depression and Borderline Personality Disorder and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder i also have gender identity problems witch av been dealing with for a while
    Anyways thats me

2. Welcome to Talk Jesus @ILOVEJESUS

So much conflict in such a short time span, but isn't that always the way for us who call Jesus Christ Lord & Savior?

It's as if the deeper the pain we feel, draws us closer to Him. The need to be comforted which only He is able to do in the deepest part of our very spirit. I hope that your time here will be a blessing and a soothing salve to your spirit. Though you have been a member for a time. It is always a joy to re-welcome a Sister in Christ Jesus back from a trying journey.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
    YBIC
    Nick
    <><

Chad likes this.
  3. Hello sister welcome to our community. I hope you find encouragement here. God bless you.

Sent from a mobile device
  4. Welcome to the forum.

5. issues are best dealt with one at a time, first one wasn't your fault but did happen. friends took advantage and brought with them into your spirit, a demon. it must be told to leave by you, ilovejesus

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)