• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

hi everyone I am newish joined 2 days ago so guesse I am new I absolutely love this site on my days of today and yesterday I have met some some really kind and helpful people on here well a bit about me I am David I am 30 just turned last month I was born again 2 yrs ago I live in my home town Liverpool uk England I live with my cat Marie I am autistic my hobbies include Disney scripture reading going to the theatres My favourite person in the Old Testament is Moses I am into watching Christian TV I have a dream to do the lords work and serve a mission in the states or Canada I visited the USA last year
At the moment I work part time in a bookshop for autistic society 3 days a week at the moment I am working through some stuff in my life that I know the Lord will help with my favourite scripture

Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceed out of the word of God . X i

If you want to ask me anything feel freex

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus David @Disneyfan30

It is wonderful to hear of your salvation two years ago.
Praise the Lord!

The Lord loves you dearly and as you grow in Him you will find Him more and more beautiful everyday.

It is good to know that you want to serve the Lord in mission work.
Keep praying and keep reading His word and He will lead you.
He has a perfect plan for you.

Regarding your love of Disney which you have discussed in another thread....ask the Lord in prayer to open your heart and mind to any truth He reveals to you about the darker side of Disney. This is not a condemnation of you but something we should all do regarding every aspect of our lives.....and our wonderful faithful Lord will never let us down.

Enjoy the forum :)

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
Ephesians 3:20-21

Thanks I will do that I have read some very shocking things actually about Walt Disney himself at the moment I am praying a lot to our father I really want to leave the United Kingdom . Noticed u from Australia my gran loves your soap operas I my self don't watch them they are full of teenagers computing adultry God bless
David x