• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi Y'all!

My name is Marcella and my testimony is so long, that I'll just refer you to the "about me" portion of my profile. I'm an open book, so ask away, if you have any questions! I love Jesus and worship. A vocalist, worship ministry is my passion. I've been to ill to be as involved in my church as my heart longs to be. However, I know He knows the plans that He has for my life, and they are good. I look forward to meeting some fellow, like minded, believers.

Staff Member
Welcome to TJ Marcella!
Seems you're in a middle of a few storms! As long as you're "perplexed, but not in despair"!

I will be praying for your husbands salvation. For we know all things are possible in Him, that He hears our prayers and is moved by them!

I will also be praying that "new normal" arrives sooner for you then later! Changes in our lives are never great. Especially when they are unexpected and are part of something we found joy in doing.

That you know that God is in control and that all He does in your life is to your good. That is the real awesomeness I find in your testimony!

Once again be welcome my sister in Christ Jesus.
YBIC
C4E
<><

Loyal
My name is Marcella and my testimony is so long, that I'll just refer you to the "about me" portion of my profile. I'm an open book, so ask away, if you have any questions! I love Jesus and worship. A vocalist, worship ministry is my passion. I've been to ill to be as involved in my church as my heart longs to be. However, I know He knows the plans that He has for my life, and they are good. I look forward to meeting some fellow, like minded, believers.
Marcella, Welcome to the forums. Glad to have you here. My first time through college, many years ago, I majored in Music Ed, and was also a vocalist. So, I understand your love for worship music. I have a daughter who also majored in Music Ed, and she is now an elementary school music teacher. She is just a few years older than you. And, she just gave birth to her second child, a girl, who is our 13th grandchild.

I am sorry to hear of your health issues, but glad to hear that you are putting your faith in the Lord, and that you are trusting him for your future. I hope you find encouragement here from like-minded followers of Christ. I know I have. I hope to see you around.