• Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

    Register Log In

:) Hi there, what is this forum all about?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Member
Hi there
you can interduce yourself to the talkjesus people
thats what this forum is all about.....
Wlcome to talkjesus...hope you like it here its a really nice page....
God Bless U...Sunset89
 
Member
This is a non-denominational Christian Forum for the purpose of edifying the Body of Christ, to support Christian family members, and to encourage each other.
So Reighnskye, Welcome to talkjesus.
 
Member
sunset89 said:
Hi there
you can interduce yourself to the talkjesus people
thats what this forum is all about.....
Wlcome to talkjesus...hope you like it here its a really nice page....
God Bless U...Sunset89
hi, i'm Vince from Chicago; blessings
 
Member
mymakersdaughter said:
This is a non-denominational Christian Forum for the purpose of edifying the Body of Christ, to support Christian family members, and to encourage each other.
So Reighnskye, Welcome to talkjesus.
that sounds nice; thanks for having me
 
Administrator
Staff Member
God bless you Reignsky. Thank you for joining our site :smile:

You will love it. Be active and see great changes in your life, believe in Christ!
 
Member
Chad said:
God bless you Reignsky. Thank you for joining our site :smile:

You will love it. Be active and see great changes in your life, believe in Christ!
thanks much; looks like a cool site
 
Top