• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi I'm new

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Hi my name is Simon and I'm 18 years of age. I live in Ireland.
I'm hoping to find some other young people on this website.
I have an interest in my faith but I never get to talk to people about things like this as many don't want to know. I'm hoping I will get a chance to talk about things I never really get a chance to talk about

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Simon welcome to our community. Hope you enjoy it.

Staff Member
@Simon Hall
Welcome to Talk Jesus Brother.
Always a joy to welcome another believer to this online community of Christians.
I apologize for taking so lone in welcoming you! If there is anything we can do please feel free to ask.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Hi my name is Simon and I'm 18 years of age. I live in Ireland.
I'm hoping to find some other young people on this website.
I have an interest in my faith but I never get to talk to people about things like this as many don't want to know. I'm hoping I will get a chance to talk about things I never really get a chance to talk about
Welcome Simon, I am only old on the outside, but I am very young on the inside. I do remember at one time being 18, and I can say your smarter than me in desiring to the Lord more at such a young age then I was at the same age.