• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm Julie

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi sister God bless you and thanks for joining us.

Enjoy the fellowship

Hi Julie,

[COLOR=darkorange]Welcome to Talk Jesus! [/COLOR]

Thank you for joining us as One with the Body of Christ our Savior. Please take a moment to read the forum rules so that you may enjoy the friendly atmosphere and understand certain restrictions to maintain a family friendly Talk Jesus. God bless you!

[COLOR=darkslateblue]Forum Rules: [/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue]click here[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]::: please abide by the simple rules to avoid any misunderstandings and to keep Talk Jesus the enjoyable gift from GOD it is.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkslateblue]FAQ: [/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue]click here[/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]::: learn how to use the site in simple step by step instructions.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff8c00][/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkslateblue]Talk Jesus Photo Album:[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkslateblue]click here[/COLOR][COLOR=darkslateblue][/COLOR]
[COLOR=darkorange]::: feel free to share some photos in our family album![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#ff8c00][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Note: the easy navigation menu is on the left column on the home page. It has all the links you need to browse around the site.[/COLOR]

HaveFaith2005 said:
Hi, I'm Julie. I love to go online and make friends. This seems like a cool site. :star:
Hi, Julie. Welcome to TalkJesus. Yes, this is a cool site. Even an old man like me (I'm 69) can enjoy it. I look forward to talking with you.

SLE

Welcome to Talk Jesus and I pray that your time here will be Blessed and that you learn a lot but also teach us what GOD has taught you. Looking forward to seeing you around.

GOD BLESS you!

Hi Julie

Welcome to Talk Jesus

Hope you meet a lot of new friends and enjoy the site

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox:girl:

:rainbow:

[COLOR="SandyBrown"] [/COLOR]Welcome Julie, This is a way cool site Enjoy! God Bless, Hope to meet ya, Suzeva

[COLOR=Red][edited by Chad: read the forum rules! no links without permission, no spamming]
[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator: