• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi, I'm a Designer and I'm looking for friends based in London!

Hello all, I am a Nigerian woman working and living in the UK. I help design services, products and experiences for clients. I attend a church called All Souls in London.
I am looking for friends to chat with who are interested in the bible and in living everyday Christlike.
I like games, music, books and travel

Thanks!

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Mimi

I pray and hope you find here the fellowship you seek with Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus. Also, that He may open doors with others where you currently reside and worship.

Once again. Be welcome Mimi!
YBIC
C4E
<><

Loyal
Welcome to the forum, Mimi. My abode is Oklahoma, USA. This used to be in what was long known as the "Bible Belt", but it seems [to me] to have moved away from the reason that it had that name.