• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi I am Lordsbaby2004

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

:) Hi my name is Patricia and I am 41 married and I believe in the Living God, and I believe He sent His Son to die on the cross and shed His blood for each of us! Thank The Lord People are Spreading the word and not Stopping for 1 minute and deny Him.

If, one denies the father He will deny you!

hi there and welcome to TJ i hope and you will have tons of fun i hope to talk to you God bless.:heart:

Hi, Patricia! Welcome to Talk Jesus! I'm so glad you've joined us here. I look forward to chatting with you sometime soon. GBU, Sister!

Amen! :love:

Welcome to Tj! You will find this place warm and inviting with lots of fun poeple who LOVE the LORD! Blessings to you---ElizabethMP

hey there.....
welcome to talk jesus!!!!
u´ll love it here cause there r sooooooooooo many wonderful ppl here!!!
hope to cya around!!!
god bless
kara

heya patty baby!!

welcome 2 TJ darlin!!!

im sure u'll b blessed in abundance thru this site!!

Love ya precious!! xoxoxo

Aimz said:
heya patty baby!!

welcome 2 TJ darlin!!!

im sure u'll b blessed in abundance thru this site!!

Love ya precious!! xoxoxo
Patty Baby :shade: lol . . . love it aussiebaby :thumbs_up anyway:

Hi ya Lordsbaby :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for joining us :love: God bless you :love: Thank you for your testimony :shade:

Welcome to TJ i hope and you will:) enjoy this site it is very interesting:thumbs_up: anyways i'm livin4u i hope we can chat some time God bless