• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi I am Lordsbaby2004

:) Hi my name is Patricia and I am 41 married and I believe in the Living God, and I believe He sent His Son to die on the cross and shed His blood for each of us! Thank The Lord People are Spreading the word and not Stopping for 1 minute and deny Him.

If, one denies the father He will deny you!

hi there and welcome to TJ i hope and you will have tons of fun i hope to talk to you God bless.:heart:

Hi, Patricia! Welcome to Talk Jesus! I'm so glad you've joined us here. I look forward to chatting with you sometime soon. GBU, Sister!

Amen! :love:

Welcome to Tj! You will find this place warm and inviting with lots of fun poeple who LOVE the LORD! Blessings to you---ElizabethMP

hey there.....
welcome to talk jesus!!!!
u´ll love it here cause there r sooooooooooo many wonderful ppl here!!!
hope to cya around!!!
god bless
kara

heya patty baby!!

welcome 2 TJ darlin!!!

im sure u'll b blessed in abundance thru this site!!

Love ya precious!! xoxoxo

Aimz said:
heya patty baby!!

welcome 2 TJ darlin!!!

im sure u'll b blessed in abundance thru this site!!

Love ya precious!! xoxoxo

Patty Baby :shade: lol . . . love it aussiebaby :thumbs_up anyway:

Hi ya Lordsbaby :love: Welcome to TalkJesus :love: Thank you for joining us :love: God bless you :love: Thank you for your testimony :shade:

Welcome to TJ i hope and you will:) enjoy this site it is very interesting:thumbs_up: anyways i'm livin4u i hope we can chat some time God bless