• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Hi guyss i'm new here, i joined this platform cause in my environment i have no christian friends

Active
Welcome aboard,

We sometimes appear to fight a bit, but all families have to work out their differences, so know that it is done in order that all may be edified to
understanding the truth.
We love one another in the Lord but don't always agree. So feel good about posting questions, comments, and anything thats on your mind. Someone will
respond, and it may or may not be more than you were looking for.

Welcome again and God Bless for joining.

Loyal
Hi guyss i'm new here, i joined this platform cause in my environment i have no christian friends

Greetings @love_feranmi

Welcome to the forum.

Some find it easy to make friends, some find it difficult, don't worry, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, ask God to help you meet other Christian brothers, tell him in prayer, in Jesus Name, you need some Christian friends, He already knows that, that could also be why you are here my friend.

Jesus loves you, we do too, He is my best friend, He will be yours too, just ask him in prayer, and he will not only be your friend, he will provide you real friends.

Bless you

Loyal
I believe the "Holy Scripture" teaches we are few in number in where we live and where GOD has place us. And it is, for a reason, that is HIs purpose.
And i do believe i have a little light is such matters as well, Remember "you are bought with a price, you do not belong to yourself, you are a slave and yet a son unto Christ and not a paid "servant". Few in number where we roam and live, great in number since the world the began. But remember this, as if we are "One Fold",

…6For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for His prized possession, above all peoples on the face of the earth. 7The LORD did not set His affection on you and choose you because you were more numerous than the other peoples, for you were the fewest of all peoples. 8But because the LORD loved you and kept the oath He swore to your fathers, He brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.…

Active
Welcome aboard, friend! Nice to meet you. This is a great place to share and I hope you’ll make some good friends here. Blessed stay!