• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi from juniorsoldier

Hi my name is joel , and I love the arcade . I think all the games are great . I will be 9 years old in july . I hope i make new friends. I go to a christian school , and i am in second grade . See you in the arcade .

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi Joel God bless you :) Thank you for joining the site!

If you need help with anything let me know.

Hi Joel, how wonderful to have you here with us. . . I am a mommy, 32 years old, live in Germany and love the arcade too. . . especially with my two boys. . . age 10 and 8
I am so happy to see that you will spend some good clean time in your young age typiing and talking to us :love:
I pray that you will grow up with this wonderful page and make lots of friends. . . and especially meet Jesus everytime you are here . ..
If you are pretty firm in typing. . . write us some more, love peeps

:rainbow: I too have 8 year old son, :love: and he loves :love: the arcade, hope you are having plenty of fun. :thumbs_up and he also loves his doggies :dog: :dog: :dog:

with lots of love :love:

AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Hey Joel,
Nice to have you here I love the arcade also but i'm a lot older then 9 so try not to beat me in to many of the games...sometimes us old folks like being the champions to. Hope to see you in chat sometime. Have a great day.

Hi Joel, Glad you joined us. The arcade is a lot of fun. There are other kids on this site too, maybe you can challenge some to a game.

Hi, Joel! I'm very glad that you joined us and be sure that you have already a new friend- me!

Have a nice day!
Christina

Thank you for saying hi, to me i hope i make friends with you, i will see you in the arcade :star:

From
JUNIORSOLDIER