• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi Friends :)

Hey! My name is Mikayla and I am 16 y/o from Michigan. I have a growing passion for the sport lacrosse, and I play for my highschool team. My love for animals has been a huge part of me ever since I can remember. I experiment with art and photography, and I am currently building/ expanding my portfolio. I am involved with journalism too. I love to blog and talk about current or random subjects (I hope to spark a career in that field). I LOVE talking and meeting new people and making new friendships! :) so please feel free to start up a conversation. I joined this site in hopes to regain/rebuild a relationship with Jesus since I feel I have wandered away from him.

Loyal
Welcome to the forum, Mikayla! Your desire to regain/rebuild (or have rebuilt) a relationship with Jesus has certainly been noted by our Lord. Give God always the glory!

Active
Welcome Mikayla,

I have always thought lacrosse would be a fun sport to play.

Hope you find what you are looking for here, and that the Lord blesses you.

Travis

Active
Hi from a fellow Michigander, Mikayla! Welcome to Talk Jesus! I have wandered from God in the past, and the great thing was he never wandered away from me. He is welcoming you with open arms.

I like what I see here. I've long searched for excepting people. I even tried getting into the emo crowd, but back fired royaly. So feel free to message me about any need of advice, I'm a Christian minister in training so giving advice could be good practice.