• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi everyone

Hi I'm new, I'm 25 (My birthday is June 6) and from Missouri. I've been a Christian since 2017 and I'm non denominational. I'm looking forward to fellowship with you all, see you around.

Staff Member
Welcome to Talk Jesus @Avalon1
Always a joy to welcome another Believer in Christ Jesus to this online forum.

Looks like you'll be celebrating number 26 here shortly.
I can almost remember that far back :smile:

Hope you find the fellowship, as well as growth in His Word and Christ Jesus while you are here.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Welcome to Talk Jesus @Avalon1
Always a joy to welcome another Believer in Christ Jesus to this online forum.

Looks like you'll be celebrating number 26 here shortly.
I can almost remember that far back :smile:

Hope you find the fellowship, as well as growth in His Word and Christ Jesus while you are here.

With the Love of Christ Jesus be welcome.
YBIC
Nick
<><
Thanks. I'm going to start feeling old when I turn 27 lol!

Active
Welcome to TalkJesus, Avalon1! Nice to meet you. Thanks for sharing a lil about yourself. This is a great place, and I hope you’ll enjoy your stay here. Blessings!

Staff Member
Thanks. I'm going to start feeling old when I turn 27 lol!
Hello Avalon1
I would agree with the 27 being old, but that was my age when I got married!!! My beautiful wife of 35 years might get the wrong idea if I did agree with you!
:)

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><