• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Hi Everyone

I recently joined this community and it's my first time here. So please guide me.
I'm glad that I've found a society where I could be more of Jesus and less of me.
God has sustained me throughout the years. And I'm beyond blessed.
When I was faithless, God remained faithful to me.
Have a blessed day ahead everyone!

Welcome, I had joined in 2013, it was't until a few days ago, I went to join, and it said I already had. so much for traumatic brain injuries...mishberns, Praying you have a Safe and Blessed week. AMEN. I myself am just trying to get the hang of "hanging our here"...May you be Blessed by this site. Thanks again CHAD....AMEN.

Staff Member
I recently joined this community and it's my first time here. So please guide me.
I'm glad that I've found a society where I could be more of Jesus and less of me.
God has sustained me throughout the years. And I'm beyond blessed.
When I was faithless, God remained faithful to me.
Have a blessed day ahead everyone!

Welcome to Talk Jesus @mishberns

Thank you for sharing that testimony of the Lord's beautiful blessing and sustaining you in your life

Enjoy the forum and online Christian fellowship

Staff Member
@mishberns
Welcome to Talk Jesus.
Hope you find fellowship and growth in Christ Jesus while here.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><